• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#41 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Member
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

I've got an entry about 75% complete and was planning to finish it today, but some personal stuff meant I was at the hospital for most of the afternoon. Am I okay to finish it off and post it tomorrow?

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

#42 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Sure. I'll delay closing it for a little longer.

Since pretty much everybody waited until the last minute to enter. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#43 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Sure. I'll delay closing it for a little longer.

Since pretty much everybody waited until the last minute to enter. :P

Hey! Excuse me! Minute before last, thank you.

Also you might want to edit the entry list before you start judging, or it could be a rather brief process.

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

#44 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Wolfy has edited the entries into the OP. Let us know if we missed you!

The contest will remain open until Grommy posts his entry. Unless he takes too long... but I would really like to see what he's cooked up. C'mon, Grom!  :P

In the meantime, I've called for volunteer judges in the Nova Member board, so go to the 2013 Sneak Peek Topic if you're interested in judging. Nova Members get first dibs, sorry.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#45 Princess Floweraven

Princess Floweraven

If every porkchop were perfect . . .

• Nova Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Well uh, you missed me. :P

Fixed. -Scorp

Edited by Saber-Scorpion, 03 October 2013 - 12:24 AM.

On May 9, 2011, HolyGhost said...
POWERSLIDE

heroes_and_villains_header___small_by_ra

Click the picture to check out Reaperman290's new roleplay, Heroes & Villains!

no I'm not just advertising it because it's a spin-off of my own roleplay why would you think that

#46 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well, unless I hear from Grombrindal, I think I will go ahead and start the judging process tomorrow. If you get an entry ready in the next couple of days, Grom, feel free to post it and I'll get the judges to add it in. I just think I've dragged this contest out long enough...

Thanks to everyone who entered! Hopefully I'll have the results up sometime in the coming week.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#47 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Member
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

I'll see if I can get it in. I've been staring at the images in the editing software for a few days but I've got some personal stuff that's making me feel really crappy, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I can unslump long enough to get it finished.

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

#48 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Sorry to hear that, man... Well, don't let me pressure you then. Everyone knows my contests take forever anyway, so it can wait. Hope things get better for you.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#49 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Well, the judges have all weighed in now, so I'm gonna wrap this up. If anyone does have a late entry, PM it to me and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, I should be able to post the results tomorrow. Big thanks to everyone who entered! :)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users