• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#21 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

POPULAR

Deep within the crust of Wulfgard, they were uncovered. Strange six-eyed men, with golden horns adorning their heads. They slept in the rock, awoken only by the mining of men. As they dug deeper, more were uncovered until a large cavern gave way. It was a large hollow dome, thousands lined the walls, from the bottom to the top. In the back of the dome were two pillars of stones, it seems that only these creatures knows it's purpose. Behind the pillars, the wall is hollowed out, as if it is an entrance. Another large pillar, a monolith really stands tall in the middle. It has an aura of power about it, as if it has the strength of a thousand men. We began to mine into the wall, and we struck hard. Loose rock fell, revealing a face, but this was no ordinary face. It was adorned with golden horns and six crimson eyes. Then the ground shook, more rock fell around the creature, revealing the rest of it's body. It blinked and unfolded it's arms, and it fell onto the ground. The monolith began to pulse with a red glow and it began to glow. The hollowed space began to glow also, the two pillars also pulsed and red energy began to flow from it. The energy connected to another, forming a portal, and rocks began to fall from above. The rest were waking, and we ran.

These creatures are the Reptari. They came from a place far beyond the realm of men. The dual pillars form a portal to the home of the Reptari and the giant monolith gives the Reptari power. They need not to eat or drink, the monolith is their life force and they defend dearly. They cannot speak for they lack a mouth, they cannot hear for they lack ears. Their minds are powerful, they can read the thoughts of others and speak to others via telekinesis. With the power from the monolith, they can harness it to use as a weapon or a tool. When they harness this energy, red lines form and glow about their body as it is channeled and focused to whatever they wish to form it into. They are not aggressive unless it comes to their monolith and portal, they are a peaceful species and only cause harm when it comes to them. None of the Reptari seem to know where they come and what they are. The portal is only one way, more Reptari come from it, but none can enter it. Even those that pass through the portal do not remember from whence they came. The Reptari are trying to figure out their past while trying to understand this new world.

14168950789_145afd0787_b.jpg
The frontside.

14168986708_75be82e153_b.jpg
The backside.

14169038610_0118abcb27_b.jpg
Horn permutations.

14355623425_b9ebeb57b0_b.jpg
Channeling their energy.

14355619505_8fbe3972ce_b.jpg
The monolith from which the Reptari draw their life and power.

14352285011_f8815929c2_b.jpg
The portal from which the Reptari come from.

14168929229_fa6a950b46_b.jpg
The rocky tomb from which they awoke from.

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 05 June 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#22 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Dump the punch, you GET the punch!

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

POPULAR

So, I'm practicing coloring. Here's a colored version of the sketch of Tom Drake fighting the wolf spider arachnian, which was used as the banner of the contest, along with an example entry. Maybe it'll inspire some people (and remind them that you can submit an exceptional individual from an existing monster species, too :P )...

Again, note that this isn't an actual entry. I'm a judge, so I'm not entering.

Tom_vs_man-wolfspider_color.png

Ivaylo is a mighty arachnian warrior, almost legendary among his people for his cunning and battle prowess. When he was young, he lived with his clan in a dark forest on the edges of Imperial civilization. However, his people were discovered, and Venatori arrived to slaughter them as monsters. Although his kin were being slaughtered, Ivaylo held his ground. He battled and defeated four Venatori, standing alone, and today he still carries their arrowhead brooches as trophies. To the arachnians of the region, Ivaylo became something of a legend. One night, he dreamt of a mighty temple tucked away in a mountain range several leagues from the Achaean city of Caltha. Guided by his vision, he eventually made his way to the mountains. There, he discovered other arachnians, who eagerly accepted him into the tribe. He now dwells with his clan, hidden deep within the ancient underground of a ruined shifter temple, worshiping long-forgotten gods.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#23 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:15 AM

I'm working on doing some extra art and backstory for my monster, so expect my entry in a couple of days! :D Awesome color job, Wolfy. I really dig Tom's Dragon tail in red.

#24 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:50 AM

Where would I find craggy cave filled cliffs in Wulfgard? 

mudkip.png

#25 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

POPULAR

The Mavet

Spoiler

Appearance:

A strange twisting of creatures, this chimeran is even more hideous than most of its cousin-creatures. With the head of a buzzard, the tongue and forelegs of a lizard, and the body and tail of a lion, however The back legs twist into a strange conglomeration of reptile near the feet. All of its joints sport strange thorn like obtrusions and its back legs have spurs like a rooster. Its black leather-like skin is pulled tight over its sinewy body; giving it the perpetual visage of starvation, and its cold grey-green eyes can pierce even the blackest of shadows. Its lack of anything that resembles ears upon is head only adds to its nightmarish look, but the mavet actually has a keen sense of hearing.

Behavior:

Solitary creatures The mavet hunt and live alone, only gathering together once every three years to mate. However, even though they rarely gather in a group, they still follow a strict hierarchy. The strongest male, determined by duels - using the only the beak to flip the opposing male on its back - has first pick of the female. Once the alpha pair has been selected, the others are free to choose as they please. A female mavet may have several suitors, but more often than not it is the female who eventually chooses her favorite, instead of having them fight over her.

Once the fortnight long ritual is complete, the male wonder off to parts unknown leaving the female to raise and nurture the young kit. The mavet gestation period is close to four months, and the young creatures are born without claws and the thorn like protrusions. They female will find a cave or hollow log to give birth, but more often than not will give up the secure place for one close to food for the kit. They eat meat as soon as they are born, and will begin to hunt with their mother as early as three days old. It will take almost a week before the kit will begin to grow its claws, so it depends on its mother for food and protection for that time, and up until it is two months old. A two month old mavet will be the size of a sheep, and can hunt on its own, but will stay with its mother for another three months in a unique twisting of roles where the young mavet will hunt to feed the mother as it rests from its rather weary some child rearing.

At five months old, the kit will finally leave its mother and begin to live on its own. Unlike other creatures, the mavet do not have territories and if they come across another one of their species during their travels they may hunt together for some time, but will always go on their own way in the end.

Their prey is solely meat, and they have an evil love of human flesh, as they get older they often forego other and easier meals to find a human to prey upon. Their large claws rend flesh with ease and their beaks can snap even the largest bones with no trouble. Their horrible taste for human guts often leads them to tear the stomach of the human open and devour the insides before even killing the hapless prey.

A single mavet could kill an entire village, picking off each inhabitant one after the other - The grisly remains being all thats left. It is rather common for the deaths to be blamed on witches or other wild animals, but by the time those who know the truth reach the kill, the creature is long gone to find another kill.

Legends surrounding the Mavet:

It has been said the mavet were formed by the demon lord Limos, and set upon midgard as a terrible curse. If this is true, it would explain their vulture like head and is perhaps the reason why appear starved and their skin shriveled over their bodies. Whatever the case: villagers all over the mortal realm tell bedtime stories to their children, about a creature that stalks the shadows, sneaking into houses through houses and eating children whole with their dreadful beaks. Or the town gossips whisper about a strange creature half-seen in the nearby woods and the recent horrible death of a farmhand.

Whatever the tale The mavet are feared by many, even if few know their real name, and some even wonder what kind of massacre would be the result if a more than one stalked a town.

emily-blunt.gif

#26 ZajbakerZ

ZajbakerZ

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

• Nova Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

I was looking at sending in a sketch of a snake-man beastfolk species with a link to Norse or in Wulfgard terms Northmen religion and beliefs.would that be ok?

I was also wondering if we were limited to one species each? thanks guys.

Zaj

#27 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Where would I find craggy cave filled cliffs in Wulfgard? 

Most anywhere along the Jagged Edge would work. The Jagged Edge mountains run the length of the world, from north to south, separating East from West, so all regions border them. If you'd like a particular location, there's one I explored in an old story called Darkcliff Gorge, which is full of wyvern-caves and tribes of orcs. It's located in Northrim in the foothills of the Jagged Edge.

I was looking at sending in a sketch of a snake-man beastfolk species with a link to Norse or in Wulfgard terms Northmen religion and beliefs.would that be ok?

I was also wondering if we were limited to one species each? thanks guys.

Zaj

Sure, that would be fine!

Oh right, I forgot to specify the number of monsters you can enter. Let's say, two entries per person. Only one of your entries can win a prize and a medal, of course, but entering more than once can improve your chances.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#28 Kadawon01

Kadawon01

Master of Ears

• Nova Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

Will the Venatori minifigs ever be available for purchase?

Posted Image

#29 Princess Floweraven

Princess Floweraven

If every porkchop were perfect . . .

• Nova Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

So are all the entries going to be instantly made canon in Wulfgard or what? Cause I'm in love with mine and don't want it to be whisked away to some other person's magic realm that I know nothing about :P

On May 9, 2011, HolyGhost said...
POWERSLIDE

heroes_and_villains_header___small_by_ra

Click the picture to check out Reaperman290's new roleplay, Heroes & Villains!

no I'm not just advertising it because it's a spin-off of my own roleplay why would you think that

#30 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Will the Venatori minifigs ever be available for purchase?

I'm definitely going to add the decals to the shop at some point, and the complete minifigs are certainly a possibility! Though, the design might be changed slightly.

So are all the entries going to be instantly made canon in Wulfgard or what? Cause I'm in love with mine and don't want it to be whisked away to some other person's magic realm that I know nothing about :P

:\

No, none of the entries are going to be made canon, at least not as a result of this contest. But it is still a Wulfgard contest, so we'd love it if you got to know our world by checking out the stories, comics, and wiki, and of course you can ask anything you'd like to know.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#31 Princess Floweraven

Princess Floweraven

If every porkchop were perfect . . .

• Nova Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Gjartlblauhg, the Fallen Dragon

Deep in the Jagged Edge, a mighty dragon lived. His name has been lost in time and buried in hate and legends, but he has come to be known as Gjartlblauhg. How this strange, twisted name came into being is a mystery. But this mighty dragon, nonetheless, rose to power. He lorded over many others, and considered himself great. He was selfish, terrible, greedy and hardhearted. And no dragon could escape his slaving talons. He conquered mountain after mountain, enslaving every dragon he found. They all became powerless under his powerful mind, and none could defeat him. His fire was too fierce, his magic too powerful, his claws too vicious, his tail too quick, his wings too large, his bite too hard. He began a conquest, a conquest to take all of the Jagged Edge for his own, and from there the entirety of Wulfgard. 

Spoiler

"For they say that his eyes alone can pierce even the finest Dwarven metal."

But his conquest was cut short, as his ignorance came back to haunt him. He had gathered too many thralls, and they rose up in a classic tale of heroism. He fought them off, killing many, wounding others, but in the end they were far too much for him in his old age. They tore off his tail, plucked his wings, bit him and scarred him, until at last he gave in, letting them litter his body with cuts, and then they ripped off his scales one by one before tossing him from the mountain. 

Spoiler

So now he resides in his twilight years as a lowly dragon, living a solitary life in the bogs of Wulfgard, gluttonous, overweight, slimy and moss covered. And there is where he stays, a fallen, betrayed conqueror, a great dragon, lowered to a creature of the swamp, living off of slugs and covered in swells. 

But perhaps one day he may gain revenge. Perhaps.

Spoiler

"I am Lord of the bog, scourge of the Jagged Edge. Fear me, I am Gjartlblauhg."

On May 9, 2011, HolyGhost said...
POWERSLIDE

heroes_and_villains_header___small_by_ra

Click the picture to check out Reaperman290's new roleplay, Heroes & Villains!

no I'm not just advertising it because it's a spin-off of my own roleplay why would you think that

#32 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

POPULAR

AKKAR (Ah-Car)

Spoiler

EDIT - New Colored images

Spoiler

Appearance:

Akkar look like giant Sting Rays with a squid like head and a long bony underbody. They possess four to six tentacles that protrude from under their outer skull and have long oval like eyes. Akkar have very small mouths with only three to four teeth. All Akkar have two mandibles that protrude from their squid like skull that protects their head. These mandibles are used as a weapon to keep any resistant prey close to their mouths while they work their sedative tentacles over them. The mandibles have three to five ‘teeth’ on them which make it incredibly difficult and painful to escape the monster’s clutches. Their tails are barbed and are often used as last ditch weapons when they need to escape.

Akkar can grow anywhere from six to eight feet in length and five to seven feet in width due to their wings. Males will grow a solitary horn on their head and are slightly larger than females. Females tend to possess longer barbs on their tails and are slightly lighter in color. Akkar tend to be a combination of navy blue, white and black though some have peach colored bodies. Their eyes can be red yellow or white. Every Akkar develops different patterns of skin colorations on their backs which are usually small and unnoticeable to the untrained eye, but can often be drastic such as developing off colored stripes or small spots.

When needed, Akkar secrete an ooze from their tentacles that sedate their prey, lulling them to sleep. Akkar hover just a few inches off of the ground but are capable of short flights if they need to. Their movement is referred to as ‘swimming’ by many as they tend to glide along the ground similar to how Bat Rays swim.

Behavior:

Akkar generally travel in pods of eight to ten, led by one or two dominant females. These winged beasts make their homes in swamps, bogs, caverns and sometimes even tropical oasis. The Akkar are virtually blind in direct sunlight, and thus rarely hunt in the daytime. Akkar are native to the North, the Far South and along the Jagged Edge. They are nomadic and prefer to wander from place to place in search of more food. It is because of this that many villages near swamps or along coastlines suffer Akkar attacks from larger pods.

Akkar blanket themselves upon each other, letting their wings overlap and allow their tentacles to drape along the ground when resting. These tentacles are extremely sensitive and let them feel even the slightest vibrations from up to a mile away, which enables them to actively hunt for prey even in the blinding light of day. It is at night where the Akkar are most dangerous as they find it much easier to see in darkness. They will lay in wait for a lone adventurer or a small group of prey to wander nearby. Then as one, the group will silently drift as close to their victim as possible before springing to action.

The pod surrounds their prey, batting their wings to disorient it as one or two Akkar set upon the victim or victims with their sedative tentacles. Once the prey is asleep, the hungry Akkar will use these tentacles to drag them into their small mouths, allowing them to eat peacefully. When outnumbered or frightened, Akkar swing their barbed tails like maces, hoping to score a hit and maim their target so they can get away or sweep back in for a killing blow.

Akkar have been known to abandon weak or deformed members of their pods in favor of finding new members or joining with another pod entirely, forcing these outcasts to live solitary lives. Outcast Akkar are generally hunted by adventurers and the Venatori, as they are easier to kill when singled out. They are still dangerous however, and lone Akkar have been known to swoop down from high perches to ambush predators.

Breeding:

When Female Akkar go into heat, they create small nests out of anything they can find in their current habitat. They lay 10 to 20 unfertilized eggs. The two dominant males in the pod will then compete to fertilize the ‘litter’ by whipping each other repeatedly with their tails until one or the other passes out or is killed. The victor fertilizes the eggs and the loser generally leaves the pod. After fertilization is completed, the pod will migrate in order to find food, abandoning their young to the wilds after hiding the nest.

The newborns typically take only a month to hatch after fertilization and are born deadly. Their sedative ooze is twice as potent for the first few weeks of life and they grow at an alarming rate, usually reaching at least four feet in a couple of weeks and fully maturing after a few months. Upon hatching, newborn Akkar will eat any eggs around them that have yet to hatch before leaving the nest and forming a pod. Female newborns will turn on each other and fight for dominance of a pod after a few months.

Rumors and Stories:

Akkar are rumored to have been created by the demon minions of Akhoman, in order to spread pain and fear throughout the world. These rumors are founded on appearance, as the Akkar possess the same bat wings and spear-headed tail as the Algos. It has been said that wherever a pod of Akkar swims, the demons of Akhoman have taken residence. Villages that have been destroyed by Akkar are typically burned or forgotten solely for this reason, and any that are eaten by them are believed to be turned into Algos themselves, though this has never been proven.

Akkar are commonly mistaken as sluggish creatures due to their dormant style of hunting and because of this widespread belief, many adventurers and monster hunters have been slain by the agile monsters.

(( Good luck to everyone! :D ))

#33 TomTheMate

TomTheMate

• 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

POPULAR

"Rise my friend. Rise. Fly my friend. Fly. Seep into the cracks of the forest. Feed on the weak. The lost. The lonely. Spread. Spread like a swarm. All shall perish before you. A-a-aa." -Necromancer

"Hey, would you look at that. Big chewed up bit in his neck. Wonder what happened..." -Pensive Bandit

"Well, looks like a necromancer and a whole crew of bandits were slaughtered here..."

The flying undead was the victim of some dark magic, and currently haunts many forests throughout the land. Through the ritual, the bird's talons and beak were sharpened and shaped to be perfect for slaughter. All other birds who come into contact with it are also reanimated. THey commonly attack trade caravans and large groups of travelers who travel through the forests of Wulfgard.

Link to drawing (Done in Adobe Illustrator) (Link used because image was too large of file to be put in gallery)

https://www.flickr.c...te/14417263706/

Hope you enjoy!

-Tom

#34 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:07 AM

I added some colored images if anyone wants to take a look :) Also from one Tom to another, welcome to the forums TomTheMate!

#35 ZajbakerZ

ZajbakerZ

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

• Nova Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Beastfolk are amongst the most feared of all monsters throughout Wulfgard. Minotaurs are the strongest, Arachnians the most terrifying, but none of these creatures matches the sheer brutality of the Serpentine, or Snake-men. These huge, intelligent creatures are rarely seen throughout Wulfgard despite their infamous name, simply due to the few of them which are still alive.

First sighted in Northrim, Serpentine, or Jörmen as the Northmen call them, can grow up to twenty feet in length, although this is rare. They are almost all muscle, with an unimaginably strong body that can crush the skeleton of any man with a slight squeeze. with the upper body and head of a man, they can wield a rang of weapons that they seeming craft themselves, suggesting an intelligence that few other beastfolk species display whilst in their beast form.

Legends from the Northmen religion suggest that Jörmen are direct descendants of the great Midgard Serpent, Jörmungandr. It is said that he spawned many species of snake-men to populate and dominate all of Wulfgard and rule it as demi-gods. However, despite their individual strength, naturally super hardened scales, advances intelligence and sheer size, the Jörmen struggled for many years to defend themselves against the many adventurers and Venatori who hunted and attacked them out of fear and hatred. The death rate increased all the faster due to the solitary living that most Jörmen would naturally partake in. However, since a rapid decline in their numbers many of these creatures have banded together to form small clans and tribes to defend themselves.

Jörmen come in many species living in different areas. from the mountains to the forests and even the oceans and lakes of Wulfgard, Jörmen reside at different levels of strength and power. Some are merely 'Constrictors', using their great strenght to crush and suffocate their prey, while others may spit or inject venom from razor sharp fangs in their mouth, huge razor sharp claws on their hands, or barbs on their skulls, which are unusually thick and are sometimes used as hammers to smash armour and shields. finallt, Jörmen use a variety of swords, spears, axes and occasionally bows to hunt their prey and defend themselves.

Generally staying away from human populations out of fear of being hunted, Jörmen hope and look forwards to the day when they are once again strong enough to destroy the world of men and take Lordship over every living beast in Wulfgard as their forefathers have promised.

gallery_20572_238_303274.jpg

#36 Eclipse

Eclipse

• 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

POPULAR

The Minmatar were a proud monster hunting order. They protected all within their reach, until greater monsters slew there forces many times. The Minmatar Order then used the only option left, Arcane Magic. The magic worked for a time, and eventually wore off, the user needed to replenish it in the orders hideout, but the second batch was not like the first. Instead the Minmatars were permanently stuck, forever to be what they swore to destroy. Now they roam in packs, with a taste of blood for those the once protected.  

http://dark-eclipse1...matar-461840049

#37 Raus 'Kurran

Raus 'Kurran

Sangheili Zealot

• 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

http://www.majhost.c...st/img_0564.jpg

Clarix Lord of the Underworld is the last of his kind.  He is as old as time itself and all have forgotten the name of his species.  Clarix is incredibly strong and has the ability to teleport.  He is a very skilled dark sorcerer and is fluent with all types of magic including the long forgotten blood magic.  Clarix is always surrounded by fire.  Clarix has a very long life span, but he is not immortal.  His species tended to live until they were around 9 hundred thousand billion years old, however his species was massacred in genocide against the Deathstalkers.  Clarix enslaved the Deathstalkers and cursed them.  They all now serve him, accept the few that were strong enough to break the curse and escape.  Clarix is about 7 hundred billion years old, so he is quite young.  Clarix witnessed the genocide when he was a mere 2 hundred years old and vowed revenge.  Clarix is beginning to turn his attention to the mortal world and is beginning to plan his conquest of it.  Both Clarix and the Deathstalkers have banished to the Underworld forever, however Clarix is growing stronger and preparing to break the binding.  Clarix is about 5 feet tall and excels in fire elemental magic.  The only known thing about Clarix's species is that they were demon lords that were docile unless attacked.  Most were not very good with magic, but those that were good were exemplary.  Clarix wields a poisoned dagger made from the tooth of the Deathstalker that killed his mother and father.  Clarix Despises cannibalism and banishes any and all Deathstalkers performing this revolting practice. Clarix spends most of his time planning battles against the mortal world and dealing with ruling the Deathstalkers.  Clarix only eats Deathstalkers, so when a Deathstalker dies, or is especially bad, they are taken by the high food preparer that only feeds Clarix, and makes his food.  No one, except the head preparer know of this secret.    

http://www.majhost.c...st/img_0563.jpg

The Deathstalkers were a powerful and chaotic force until they were enslaved.  A long time ago, when the world was still very young, a mysterious race began encroaching on land owned by the Deathstalkers.  The Deathstalkers retaliated by waging genocide and slaughtering the species.  Clarix, who was among them and was also the sole survivor, cursed and enslaved them.  The Deathstalkers once had a rich and varied culture.  Once they were enslaved, their culture deteriorated.  Deathstalkers are extremely strong and are actually very intelligent, however they only live for about 5 hundred years.  Deathstalkers are devoid of magic sensitivity, but they can also resist all types of magic, except curses, fire magic, and blood magic.  The Deathstalker culture used to revolve around the sun god Helios, but now they worship Clarix.  The Deathstalker army is preparing for a long and bloody conquest against the mortal world and plan to bring the underworld to the normal world.  Deathstalkers once led a raid on the mortal world, however they were caught and banished by a mage.  The mage assumed that the Deathstalkers were acting on behalf of Clarix, so he banished them all to the Underworld.  Deathstalkers range between 9 feet tall to 12 feet tall.  They eat whatever they can find, but they covet human flesh.  However, in extreme times of famine, they will resort to cannibalism, even though Clarix banishes any Deathstalkers that he catch engaging in this activity.  Deathstalkers can fly , not very well, but they can still fly.  Deathstalkers do anything from guarding Clarix to making food to working with the queen.  The Deathstalker queen is the only Deathstalker able to produce offspring.  She spends her days in the birthing rooms, until she dies or becomes sick, in which case her successor takes over.  Every Deathstalker is assigned a job at birth.  The young Deathstalkers are taken care of by infirmary workers, and once a Deathstalker reaches 25 years old, they are taken as apprentices to the headmaster in whatever job they are assigned to.

Edited by Raus 'Kurran, 23 June 2014 - 01:31 AM.

#38 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Clarix Lord of the Underworld is the last of his kind.  He is as old as time itself and all have forgotten the name of his species.  Clarix is incredibly strong and has the ability to teleport.  He is a very skilled dark sorcerer and is fluent with all types of magic including the long forgotten blood magic.  Clarix is always surrounded by fire.  Clarix has a very long life span, but he is not immortal.  His species tended to live until they were around 9 hundred thousand billion years old, however his species was massacred in genocide against the Deathstalkers.  Clarix enslaved the Deathstalkers and cursed them.  They all now serve him, accept the few that were strong enough to break the curse and escape.  Clarix is about 7 hundred billion years old, so he is quite young.  Clarix witnessed the genocide when he was a mere 2 hundred years old and vowed revenge.  Clarix is beginning to turn his attention to the mortal world and is beginning to plan his conquest of it.

The Deathstalkers were a powerful and chaotic force until they were enslaved.  A long time ago, when the world was still very young, a mysterious race began encroaching on land owned by the Deathstalkers.  The Deathstalkers retaliated by waging genocide and slaughtering the species.  Clarix, who was among them and was also the sole survivor, cursed and enslaved them.  The Deathstalkers once had a rich and varied culture.  Once they were enslaved, their culture deteriorated.  Deathstalkers are extremely strong and are actually very intelligent, however they only live for about 5 hundred years.  Deathstalkers are devoid of magic sensitivity, but they can also resist all types of magic, except curses, fire magic, and blood magic.  The Deathstalker culture used to revolve around the sun god Helios, but now they worship Clarix.  The Deathstalker army is preparing for a long and bloody conquest against the mortal world and plan to bring the underworld to the normal world.  

Hi! Your images seem to be pointing to locations on your personal computer, which means we can't see them. Try uploading them to the Gallery system here first, and then linking to their location there. :)

-Scorp

#39 Raus 'Kurran

Raus 'Kurran

Sangheili Zealot

• 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

Hi! Your images seem to be pointing to locations on your personal computer, which means we can't see them. Try uploading them to the Gallery system here first, and then linking to their location there. :)

Thanks, unfortunately the images take up too much space so error keeps popping up whenever I try to upload them.  Is there another way to upload the images or send them to you.  That would be great if you could, thanks.

#40 HalfBaked139

HalfBaked139

Sergeant

• 1,478 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

Thanks, unfortunately the images take up too much space so error keeps popping up whenever I try to upload them.  Is there another way to upload the images or send them to you.  That would be great if you could, thanks.

I highly recommend majhost.com, a site introduced to me by this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users