Photo

A Nova Refuge CYOA?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Poll: CYOA Character Archetypes (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose a Character Archetype:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#41 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:26 AM

Ewoks = Space Monkeys? They asre closer to bears, actually nothing is on them monkey-like. When you will say Space Teddy Bears... :P Isnt on Sovalok's page the race of small bear-like species with Lego figures of the Ewoks? :P

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#42 slowpoke152

slowpoke152

• 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:00 PM

Um. That really doesn't make any sense. I'm not saying that a lot of your post made sense, but this is possibly the least sensible part (along with how you praise Mahlok for being badass and then say that you still don't like them, but anyway).So because they look like angelic beings (which are the epitome of goodness and justice), you think they look like jerks? :blink: Highly illogical.

Well, on the one hand, the Mahlok are badass, but on the other hand, they seem to like war too much. So I respect them, but I wouldn't like one as a friend. Also, I don't really like angels much :P Or, at all.

EDIT: Oh, and I think the ewoks look like space-bears, but they act like monkeys, considering they live in trees. And I think I voted for the freelance pilot person guy. I can't remember that well. Also, I think this is the first time anyone's actually replied after I posted :lol:

Another edit: Also, 2 more things:
1. Damn it, now I keep getting confused between me and Saber-Scorpion, considering I stole his avatar, and:

2. I forgot this one... Oh, wait, I was supposed to talk about my confusing post. Yeah, my last post was rather confusing. In summary, it said:
>I don't like the Sarran much because they look braggy or something
>The Mahlok are cool, but I don't like them because they kill people too much
>The Achmer investigator would have to follow a series of clues or something, so we don't have much control
>The Wulfgard CYOAS hasn't recieved any more posts since I posted there...

Edited by slowpoke152, 28 December 2010 - 12:09 PM.

I stole Saber-Scorpion's (old) avatar! MWAHAHAHA!!!

#43 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

Good point. We can vote which we want to have in this CYOA, but I dont know if it would ever happend, since in the summary of this topic is "If the Wulfgard one goes well...", but since Wulfgard CYOA is stopped and my pessimist part thinks it will dont continue in the near future, this one would end maybe even faster than Wulfgard's. Say it whatever you like, but that is my opinion.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#44 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

Well, on the one hand, the Mahlok are badass, but on the other hand, they seem to like war too much. So I respect them, but I wouldn't like one as a friend. Also, I don't really like angels much :P Or, at all.

EDIT: Oh, and I think the ewoks look like space-bears, but they act like monkeys, considering they live in trees. And I think I voted for the freelance pilot person guy. I can't remember that well. Also, I think this is the first time anyone's actually replied after I posted :lol:

Another edit: Also, 2 more things:
1. Damn it, now I keep getting confused between me and Saber-Scorpion, considering I stole his avatar, and:

2. I forgot this one... Oh, wait, I was supposed to talk about my confusing post. Yeah, my last post was rather confusing. In summary, it said:
>I don't like the Sarran much because they look braggy or something
>The Mahlok are cool, but I don't like them because they kill people too much
>The Achmer investigator would have to follow a series of clues or something, so we don't have much control

I'm still kind of confused, and pretty much all of your points aren't really points at all, just random opinions that make no sense or give no obligation for not liking things. It's like if I said, "I love the taste of ice-cream, but I hate it because it's cold." or "I hate doughnuts because they're round"... Yeah. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#45 slowpoke152

slowpoke152

• 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

I'm confused... Why is it nobody thinks my posts make sense? That was a rhetorical question, don't answer or I'll get more confused. I do like donuts and ice cream though ^_^

EDIT: And yes, that last post (And the one before it) were pretty much entirely my opinions. I may have accidentally used some word or other incorrectly, which may have caused a load of discombobulation.

Edited by slowpoke152, 03 January 2011 - 08:06 AM.

I stole Saber-Scorpion's (old) avatar! MWAHAHAHA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users