Photo

why hasnt scorp had any building challanges lately?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

all right, i've been waiting for some kind of building challange. and not just for anything, a Nova Refuge building challange. and i think that you guys have been waiting for a while too. so far its everybodies favorite subject, so why not get more involved in it? Scorp, start a new Nova Refuge building challange for use ,man.
well, talk about it for a while guys.
mikejones

#2 Dan FromtheGrave

Dan FromtheGrave

Yo dawg, I herd you like creepers...

• Banned
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

so far its everybodies favorite subject,

well, talk about it for a while guys.

Americans... :P

I know you're new, and I was too in a galaxy not so far away, but you can't just order people to discuss something. E.g., no "talk about it for a while guys."

Edited by DanFaraday, 31 May 2010 - 04:58 AM.

#3 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

Got a problem with Americans, punk? :P

I do agree with Dan, that you can't boss us around. But we will let it slide......this one time only.... :P
You do raise a good point though, I would like to participate in a building challenge, but Scorp's a busy man, so cut him a little slack.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#4 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:39 AM

It will be a LEGO challenge, or drawing?

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#5 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

Woah man, you don't really go ordering around the...shall we say elders? Maybe veterans is a better word. Anyways, a buidling challenge would be totally awesome, but I think Scorp has a lot on his plate for the moment.

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#6 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:18 AM

u guys know what i mean, im not trying to boss you around, im just saying it would be nice to talk about it. and ya, i know scorps got a lot of stuff he's been doing, but still the LEGO building challange would be something fun for everyone,
mikejones

#7 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

For the future, say it "What do you think abou...", thats more diplomatic way then say "Talk about..." :)

#8 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:25 AM

I know you're new, and I was too in a galaxy not so far away, but you can't just order people to discuss something. E.g., no "talk about it for a while guys."

ya, your right. i should have said something more along the lines of, "so please concider talking about it"
mikejones

#9 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:43 AM

Better option is when you ask what others thinks. Like this its you want to hear the opinions of others.

#10 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

Shut up, guys. This topic is for talking about it. So... talk about it. ;)

I think it would be cool to have another one soon. I don't know what Scorp's planning, or if he's been planning anything. You could email him about it, or send him a link to this topic.

#11 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

I think it would be cool to have another one soon. I don't know what Scorp's planning, or if he's been planning anything. You could email him about it, or send him a link to this topic.

hey thanks bud, and ill try to contact him sometime later,
mikejones

#12 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Member
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

I asked him a while back and says he's planning an other LEGO contest to promote his decals. So I'm guessing it's on minifigs. ;)
Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#13 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

I asked him a while back and says he's planning an other LEGO contest to promote his decals. So I'm guessing it's on minifigs. ;)

well, lego minifigs are fun too. so i hope he does it soon and everyone trys too particapate:)
mikejones

#14 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:42 AM

Well, we'll just have to wait and see. A minifig contest would be cool, and if it required using his decals then I could buy some and become a Nova Member! Yay! :lol:

#15 mykl wolfe

mykl wolfe

"trigger-wolf"

• 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:51 AM

ya, i bought some a week or so ago an im not a nova member yet an ive contacted him so idk wats going on.
mikejones

#16 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

I'll clean out some of the off-topic posts in here. I don't think mykl wolfe was trying to be rude, guys. He was just saying 'Discuss.'

So exactly what kind of contest would you guys want to see the most?

Another faction one like a "Helexith/Harmony Vehicle Design Contest" or "Yavakaro/Zygbar Vehicle Design Contest"?

Or maybe something more specific, like "design a ship to appear in TTOM or Warbringer" or something?

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#17 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

OR

design a CHARACTER to appear in Warbringer.

...Just an idea.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#18 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

• 5,114 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:33 AM

And what kind of contest it will be? LEGO or drawing? And personally I think that I would like to draw a Harmony ship :P For an "project" I am... preparing. <offtopic> I need so much to know... </offtopic>

Edited by Volen Metalic, 03 June 2010 - 07:34 AM.

#19 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

OR

design a CHARACTER to appear in Warbringer.

...Just an idea.

What he said! That would be cool, or design a character to appear in the Wulgard comic, or a Lego one to appear in SYWBAA when it starts back up.

That would be cool....

#20 Dan FromtheGrave

Dan FromtheGrave

Yo dawg, I herd you like creepers...

• Banned
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

Or, design a Nova Refuge VIGNETTE! I've recently become very fond of them...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users