• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

No problem guys. Oh and to clear one thing up I forgot to put, pilots also act as medics. All right, here's another part

Day 42,
0700-1900 hours

When we arrived I had an overwhelming tingling feeling in my stomach, partly of anticipation and partly from hugging Katrina. I just heard there was two more deaths, another suicide and Kypper, who we met on a transport, in a plane crash. We met up with everyone in our group. The sword Andrew made me worked perfectly. Lots of kids weapons were pretty strange. I guess Katrina changed her mind about the gun, she had a wicked bow and a quiver of energy arrows, for her accuracy had risen very high. Dustin also had a hand in a half sword, and the kid Matt had these strange looking blades. It was a startalon, but on both hands it was split into three claws. There were various others, mostly blasters, but there was a kid with a boomerang blade. Charlies battleaxe was pretty awesome, he strapped it onto his back when he wasn't using it. Michaels visor was pretty cool, but Michael would be parachuting to us later, but luckily Andrew had a tracking device.
"Listen up!" Captain screamed,"Your survival mission does not start here, We will take you deep into the jungle! Once there we will give the leaders of your group a objective hologram! You will complete these objectives and then return! But be aware, many have died here, it's up to your training from here on to see if you will live! We are giving you special survival suits that are similar to enomeg suits! We will tell you witch teams are together when you get there! This will take a half a month to a month to complete! Good luck!"
Before we left we all got into our trainee enomeg suits. It felt nice. I strapped my sheath onto it, sheathed my sword, and put my eyepatch on. We all looked pretty intimadating. We walked for three hours until we arrived. We were immediately put into our groups. I was in a group with my room, along with two other rooms. I was in Dustins group who had Kypper and Cooper in his room who were dead along with Brendan who decided to make a truce with me to be friends. There was also two girls named Katelyn and Violet and two boys named Duncan and Ronald. Cooper and Kypper were also in that group, but their both dead.
We were also with Matts room, the kid with the claws. Along with two boys named Harry and John and three girls named Selene, Mikaela, and Isadora. There were 2 other boys, James who committed suicide, and Daniel who was the boy I killed.
"Well," Amanda said while handing us objective hologram,"Good luck and don't die."
After those encouraging words, she headed back with all the other councilers. We introduced ourselves and waited for our pilots. I decided to look at our first objective.
It said: Kill 2 wild boars, collect 5 bananas, 6 apples, and 3 peaches. Pitch your tents and camp. Take a picture of everything and upload it onto this objective hologram. After that you can use them for provisions.
'Woah!' I exclaimed,'2 wild boars! That'll be tough, luckily Charlie, Brandon, Duncan, Ronald, and John are Brutes!'
While I was reading this Michael landed along with Harry and Isadora. They had huge bacpacks on and a briefcase in each hand, one big and one small.
"Hey," I said to Michael,"whats in the bags?"
"Yeah and the briefcases?" asked Dustin.
"Well," said Michael," In our backpacks there are quite a few canteens of water, like 30 energy bars in each backpack, and a tent in mine and Harrys. Oh and a couple small computer items, and in Isadoras there are a few computers. There are also lighters and bedrolls."
Harry said,"In our small briefcases are medical kits containing medicine, splints, bandages etc."
Isadora added,"In our big ones there are cybernetic body parts for nearly every bone and a few organs in the human body and repairing/upgrading equipment in it. For example there are cybenetic hands, legs, and eyes, along with wiring and wrenches."
After all that was cleared up, we gathered more than enough fruit. Now all that was left were the wild boars.
We were discussing who would go.
"I say all the Brutes should go!" John said.
"No," said Katrina,"If one of you were to get hurt or die that would be a major disadvantage to us. Also we need a couple Brutes to help protect camp from any wild animals."
We all agreed. After a few moments of arguing the People were chosen. They were Matt, Dustin, and me for we were the quickest, Charlie because his strength and battleaxe and Duncan because he had great tracking skills, and lastly Katrina with her bow, Isadora because she had the boomerang blade, and Mikaela, because she had the best aim with guns out of everyone.
We searched for nearly two hours before we caught glimpse of the first one. These boars were huge! Nearly seven feet tall and two feet wide! Muscles bulged from their skins and legs. We quickly put our first plan into action.
While it was unaware, Katrina shot one arrows at its legs while Isadora threw her boomerang, and Mikaela shot. The arrow hit its right hind leg. Because the boar was surpised it couldn't move. The boomerang didn't hit but left a pretty deep cut and returned. Also a few of the shots hit it. The boar fell to the ground breathing hardly. I walked up to it to stab it with my sword, but pity welled up inside me. With a scream I stabbed it, and slowly the breathing stopped. Charlie and Duncan, surprisingly, carried it back to our camp. After dropping it off we headed back to track another, though Isadora, Katrina, and Mikaela stayed and Brendan went. This time it took us about 3 hours until Duncan found tracks.
"Judging by the size of the tracks this one is far bigger by the other one." said Duncan.
Worriedly, we followed the tracks until we saw the boar. This one was bigger! It was at least 9 feet tall, 4 feet wide, and even more muscular.
"We should've kept one of our rangers," Matt said,"That way we could just range it."
"We'll just have to work with what we have." Brendan said.
We figured out a plan and decided to go with it.
We started to do it but this boar wasn't so stupid, it saw Matt and charged, Matt jumped to the side just in time. The boar turned and started running again, tusks glinting in the light. Matt didn't see it and stood still.
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him before the boar could spear him and said,"You have to pay attention to your surroundings! Remember your training!"
I started to run towards the boar, pretty soon so did Matt and Dustin. Matt slashed with his claws and gave the boar three deep cuts. The boar roared and rammed Matt into a tree where he got knocked out. Dustin kicked it in the torso, so then the boar turned on him. Ignorantly he got himself cornered in some boulders. The boar was rushing full speed towards him. Dustin was so frightened he didnt even see that he could jump out of the way.
"Dustin!" yelled Brendan.
Brendan then jumped in front of the boar and was skewered by its tusks. The boar shook its head to get Brendans body off it. Brendan fell to the ground with faint rhaspy breathing. Now I was angry, while the bull was getting ready for another charge, I cut its hind legs off. It fell to the ground, then charlie came up and with a big heave of his axe, he killed the beast.
I ran over to Brendan and said,"Hold on, we'll get you out of here."
"No," Brendan said hoarsely,"it's to late. I-*cough cough* I'm sorry I mistreated you, I'd," He inhaled sharply,"I'd like you to think of us as friends ok?"
"Yes Brendan," I said as his breathing stopped,"rest in peace, brother."
Then angrily I went to Dustin and yelled,"You idiot! You could've jumped out of the way and Brendan wouldn't have died! It's your fault! Stupid boy!"
I kicked him and walked away, Dustin looked at me with anger.
This time Charlie, Duncan, Matt, and Dustin carried the boar, while I carried Brendan.
At camp we gave Brendan a proper burial. Sadly, we took the picture of our camp with the fruit and the Boars. Andrew uploaded it onto the hologram, and beside that task there was a check and a star. We butchered the boars and set the pieces in a cooler that we brought. We put the fruit in another part of the cooler. We took the tusks of the boars. One we buried with Brendan. One we kept for Amanda, one for Captain, and another which we all carved our names in to for the one who survives to become an enomeg. After bathing an a nearby river, I layed on my bedroll, I was sharing a tent with Charlie, Andrew, and Michael. After a few tears, I fell asleep, wondering what would happen tommorrow
Diary save

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#22 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

I got Brenden killed!?!?!? Meh. I never liked him anyway. tongue.gif

#23 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

Awsome! I love how I just front charge the second boar.

Keep it up!1!1

#24 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 24 2009, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got Brenden killed!?!?!? Meh. I never liked him anyway. tongue.gif

Well I needed someway for us to be rivals/enemies, I'll post another later today.

Posted Image

#25 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

All right, heres the next part.

Day 46
Not much to report today, my friendship with Matt is growing, all while Dustin and I have grown to be enemies further. We rival eachother in few things, though. I still am better at melee fighting, speed, and spy missions, while he is better than me at accuracy and nearly as good as me in melee. We are both equal in leaderchip and tactics.

Day 52
After I woke up I was feeling very sore, these objectives have been hard, ranging from collecting variouse items, to creating items from raw materials, to killing wild beasts. Luckily, todays task was easier.
The objective said:Collect 21 pieces of obsidian rock by the volcanoe, take a picture of them, and do whatever you like with 16 pieces after, but use the remaining 4 for the next objective.
We went out and collected all of them, it took around one hour to get there, one hour to collect the pieces, and one our to get back.
So we decided to do another objective, this one could be difficult.
The hologram said:Use the remaining 4 pieces of obsidian, and create 4 figurines to bargain with one of the native tribes for favor and to get 5 items in return, one relic, two pouches containing herbs and herbal recipes, and one gold weapon. Note, they may not accept your offers and attack you, if this happens, you will have to fight off the natives, and take the items by force. Bring your weapons. Note that these natives are not so primitive as they appear, so rely on your training to defeat them if necessary.
'Whew,' I thought,'this will be hard if any conflict is involved.'
I told this to the other members of the group.
"It doesn't sound so hard," Matt commented.
Charlie then replied with a wink,"If they don't use aggression."
"But we also can't use aggression with them to get our items." Selena said.
"I don't like having to go and bargain with the natives," I said,"we don't know things that will disrespect them, we don't know their customs, or their language."
"I studied native languages and customs," Katelyn said,"if we're lucky, they will speak one of the languages and have some customs that I've know."
Mikaela then said,"But if we're not lucky then we'll have no way to communicate with them."
"Well then we'll just have to hope that they speak a language that you know." Katrina said optimisticly.
"We'll also need to have fighters," Dustin said,"just in case something goes wrong,"
After a few hours of deciding who would go, Andrew, Allison, Katelyn, Violet, and Selene each worked on a figurine. They all turned out pretty nice. Andrew made what looked like a warrior charging with a spear. Allison made a figure of the sun and Selene of a crescent moon. Katelyn who knew religions, created a a figurine of a native god. Lastly, Violet made a replica of fire. They all were pretty good. they took around two hours to make, trim, and paint.
After that we decided that all the team leaders would go along wih Selene, Charlie, Michael, Andrew, and Ronald would go. Michael joined and brought his first aid kit and cybernetic case. Andrew because he had a couple grenades, and just in case one of our limbs were lopped off, he and Michael could attatch a cybernetic part. It was about 2 hours to get to the tribe. Lucky for us they spoke one of Selenes languages, they let us in, we weren't the first. There were a two dead bodies, one enomeg and one native, and quite a few golden weapons taken along with herbal packets and relics. We presented our items with the chief while Selene talked to him. He talked with his elders for about half an hour and some of us got impatient. Finally the chief turned around and offered two bags of herbs and a golden item, but no relic. Selene started to say add the relic and there was a small argument.
Ronald said under his breath,"Come on, take the deal."
Pretty soon Dustin yelled,"Come on old man! We need the relic!"
Ronald then joined the shouting and, surprisingly, so did Mikaela.
Pretty soon things got heated. Selene tried to get them to calm down but they started to attack. They carried spears of energy similar to my sword, except the energy was green. I threw a log at one of them that was on the ground, he blocked it with his spear and, to my horror, the log started to disintegrate.
Quickly I shouted,"Watch out for their spears! They'll disintegrate anything they touch!"
My comrads eyes widened. I went up in combat, it seemed our energy items weren't affected by their spears. These natives were good! Their technique nearly flawless. I had to watch out for there spears, one caught my glove and I had to quickly pull it of before my hand disintegrated. I decided not to kille the natives unless necessary, so I usually kicked them in the gut, though I had to kill two already. Charlie was chopping down everything that got in his way. I fought for about one more hour, pretty soon one of the natives got my right hand and I screamed.
Andrew quickly said,"Cut off your hand! if you don't your whole arm will disintegrate!"
I hesitated, but there was so much pain, so unwillingly, I cut my hand off from the wrist down. Since I was right handed I wasn't that good with my left hand, also fighting with only one hand hurts a lot. I only defended from then on.
I thought I was the only wounded one when the chief decided to stop the fighting and give us all the things along with a relic. Then I heard a long moan escape from Charlie's mouth. His left arm and shoulder, his right leg from the knee down, three right ribs and two left ribs, and the entire right side of his face before Michael stopped the disintegrating. The chief allowed us to stay longer to add the cybernetic limbs. They quickly and skillfully did my hand and wrist, it was painful, but I decided not to let them put me asleep. For charlie, though he blacked out, it took them around 2 hours to complete his left arm and shoulder and replace his ribs. It took another hour to complete the whole right side of his face, insert an eye, and complete his knee and leg. He looked like a cyborg when they were done. While we were waiting for Charlie to wake up, we gave apologies to the chief by giving him the figurines along with Michael and Andrew adding cybernetic parts to the tribes natives who had lost limbs in the skirmish. As soon as Charlie woke up with a surprise to his mechanical parts, but accepted them. We headed back with hour items, and respective necklaces from the chief. When we returned, they were surprised to find a couple of us with mechanical limbs. It was late, we ate and went to sleep with quite a few pains and cuts. Well, almost all our objectives our completed so I'll wait and see whats going on tommorrow.
Diary save

Posted Image

#26 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

jawdrop.gif Awesome!!!!!! that was amazing!!!!!!!! ,Hey is Ryan going have to get an entire new body of cyborg parts ( I kids:P ) Actually I loved it. jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif

#27 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 24 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jawdrop.gif Awesome!!!!!! that was amazing!!!!!!!! ,Hey is Ryan going have to get an entire new body of cyborg parts ( I kids:P ) Actually I loved it. jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif jawdrop.gif

Actually this was his last cyborg part, now since his training is more advanced he hasn't lost anymore.

Posted Image

#28 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

This is the best yet, Fox =)

#29 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:46 AM

All right, here's another part, sorry I didn't write one yesterday, but I was out nearly all day. After that I got on here and didn't really feel like writing. unsure.gif

Day 53
I woke up and we decided to use this day to rest and to help Charlie get used to his cybernetic parts. In the morning we tidied up our camp and tents. After that some of us went out for our usual morning jog. Those of us who were fond of melee weapons trained together, I was working harder and getting better, so was Dustin. Matt was pretty wicked with his claws. Charlie seemed to have got the hang of his cybernetic parts, and they seemed to make him stronger and faster, and his battleaxe skills were great as ever. We all practiced accuracy with guns, Katrina even let me try her bow, I cheated by zooming in on the target and got a bulls-eye. Andrew upgraded my eye again along with charlies', we got infrared vision, and an angle/positioning upgrade to further help our accuracy. After that we just relaxed and talked with eachother. We were starting to get hungry so we ate some more of the boar meat and fruit. At night we played our own little game of capture the flag, we didn't finish, we decided to stop because we were so tired that we just called it a tie. We had a campfire at night and told stories of past training in our life, memories of other people we met, and which enomeg we thought was the best. We all agreed for males that Saber-Scorpion and Dark-Dragon were the coolest males, and that Shadow-cat was the best female. We ate a good dinner and fell asleep right away, this was probably one of my favorite memories of this training. I went to sleep hoping that this will be over soon.
Day 59
Our objective today was very strenuous.
The objective said:Go mining in the nearby mountain for rubies, coal, and marble; You will need 15 rubies, 45 pieces of coal, and two cartfulls of marble, though you may mine more than all of these things to keep; after that bring the uncut/raw rubies, the coal, and the marble. You will help the tribe, that you got your items from in your recent objective, to help them finish their temples marble floor and the rubies for statues. The coal will be used for their furnaces. After that ask for another relic.
We all decided that each of us will only get our own rubies if we help mine them. So off we all went, apparently in our backpacks there were pickaxes, not energetic or anything special, just regular old pickaxes. It was about a one hour hike to the mountain, apparently some got there before us and were already hacking away with their pickaxes. We were supplied with 4 carts, which we would be used to contain the rubies, coal, and marble. It took a while for us to mine all of the stones, for the coal it was right by the entrance, the rubies were close also, but the marble was further than the rest. It took nearly 5 hours to mine and regroup, and another hour to get to the village, it seems that other teams had to create the base, body, and roof of the temple, I'm guessing it's going by how people finish their tasks, since we are nearly done, we get to do the inside of the temple, the easier part. There were a few natives who knew how to cut gems or refine marble.
Luckily they helped us through all of the cuttings, there were also natives to help us tile the floor. The ruby part was the easiest, we put the rubies in a few statues for eyes or whatever. We also cut our rubies that we were keeping, we decided to make amulet with the biggest ruby and some spare gold the natives had to give to the chief.
When we were finished the chief gladly gave us the relic, when he saw we were wearing our necklaces he smiled and added another item onto them. Now our necklaces contained in the middle an emerald and around it an eagle feather, a panther tooth, an eagle talon, an arrowhead, a small pearl, a small piece of coral, and a newly added small stone space dragon statue. When we gave him the amulet his smile widened and he quickly added it onto his necklace. We said our farewells and left, the whole thing took another five hours to finish and another hour to get back leving our carts with the tribe which we found out were called the Ixe-Xactainsercslans. Once we got back it was just around night-time. We ate a quick supper and went to sleep, I thought about the tribe one more time and fell asleep.

Day 64
I woke up very sore, we had pretty tough tasks lately so we decided to take another rest day.
It was really fun until there was a big argument. Dustin, Ronald, and Duncan against Charlie, Katrina, Michael, and me.
It got worse when Dustin said to me and Charlie,"You stupid cyborgs wouldn't be good at anything if it weren't for those cybernetic parts."
"Look, just shut-up, we don't care what you say." Charlie said.
Dustin replied,"Charlie, you might be able to survive out here without those parts, but Ryan couldn't, I can still beat him in a duel with his parts."
I said,"Shut-up, if you can win so easily why couldn't you beat me in the past duels we've had? Yeah that's right, because you weren't good enough."
Matt interupted and said,"Everybody just calm down and shut-up! Lets just relax and calm down."
"Yeah," Katrina said,"just ignore him Ryan, Everybody lets go by the campfire and have a good time."
"That's right," Dustin said,"just walk away, getting protected by your girlfriend."
Duncan and Ronald laughed at that.
Katrina turned around and slapped Dustin right across the face, walked away, and said,"Last time someone said that Ryan defeated him, and it seems like poor little you can't protect yourself."
"How dare you." Dustin said in anger. He walked over to Katrina and slapped her so hard she fell down crying.
"Good job Dustin." said Violet,"That showed her."
"Yeah great job!" Ronald also said as if he did a good deed.
I walked over and punched Dustin straight across the face in anger, he stood up unsteadily and said,"How about you and me settle this in a duel, no help from your freaky friends or from my friends."
"Fine," I said,"right here, right now, using only our swords."
We started the duel, Dustin had gotten a lot better, we battled for five minutes, then ten minutes, then 30 minutes, and then I don't know how long. We were both weary, but we didn't stop, luckily for me Dustin tripped over a rock so I had a killing stroke.
Instead I kicked him in the stomach and said,"See me when you're worthy."
I started to walk away that I didn't notice that Dustin pulled out a gun until he shot me in the back. I screamed, ran over to him, kicked his stoch, kicked the gun out of his hand and said,"Now you'll now the pain I did!"
I took my blade and slashed down on his right hand, from the wrist down and said again while he was screaming,"See me when your worthy, scum."
I walked away as Harry and Violet replaced his hand. He looked at me with sheer hate and said,"You will pay for this, next time you won't be so lucky."
"Great job," Matt said patting my soldier as Michael healed my cuts and my back,"maybe that guy'll just calm down next time."
"Thanks bro." I said standing up.
I walked over to Katrina and asked,"Hey, are you all right?"
She looked at me eyes watering and sniffling, her cheek was all red, but she smiled and said,"Yeah, he hits like a weakling."
"That's good," I said softly,"that's good."
She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek again. I felt all fuzzy on the inside, but I just smiled and kissed her head. After that everyone calmed down and talked except for Dustin.
I walked up to him and said,"Hey, I may not be sorry for what I did to you, but are you all right? You know you started the fight, so I fought back."
He glared at me and said nothing.
"Hey," I said,"how about a deal, while we're working together you don't make fun of my friends and me, even though we're enemies."
He nodded and we shook hands, both mechanical.
He started talking after that. We all started feeling tired, so we went to bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.
'Good night.' I thought to myself.
Diary save

Yeah, if you'll see the first issue again I edited it, they're 19 now.

Posted Image

#30 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:02 AM

Woot first reply to this issue.

This is the best yet, but I say that on the next issue too.

Anyway these are really amazing, I wonder where you get your inspiration from =)

#31 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

crying.gif OW! you chopped of my hand. That hurt alot you big meanie! tongue.gif Great story and the duel finally happened. Even though my hand still hurts. crying.gif

Edited by Osolis Mantis, 09 August 2009 - 03:55 AM.

#32 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 26 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
crying.gif OW! you chopped of my hand. That hurt alot you big meanie! tongue.gif Great story and the duel finally happened. Even though my hand still hurts. crying.gif

Aww, quit your crying, I had an eye destroyed and I had to lop my own hand off. Look at Charlie, he lost his left arm and shoulder, his right leg from the knee down, three right ribs and two left ribs, and the entire right side of his face. Thats a mouthful. And dont worry, your request will probably be tommorrow k?

Posted Image

#33 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

Ok, It will be interesting how you do that now because we are working together now, but okay awesome.
Spoiler
[/color] But I will still lose and probably get some thing else chopped off.Please don't make it something that can't be replaced by cybernetic parts, and I think you know what I mean. [color="#000000"]
Spoiler

Edited by Lord Boar, 27 July 2009 - 10:52 AM.

#34 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:28 AM

Please tell me this did not die sad.gif

#35 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:34 AM

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let this die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

#36 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (Reaver-Wolf @ Jul 31 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please tell me this did not die sad.gif

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 31 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let this die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

It's been five days, you can't expect him to churn out chapters 24/7.

Also, please refrain from over-using smilies. Wolfy doesn't enjoy it.

#37 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (fire-fox526 @ Jul 21 2009, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, I'm most likely gonna post daily.

So, Technically we can expect it to be 24/7 tongue.gif .

Edited by Lord Boar, 31 July 2009 - 10:33 AM.

#38 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Lord Boar @ Jul 31 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, Technically we can expect it to be 24/7 tongue.gif .

Now I know how hard it is when peoples write books, although books would be 10x harder.
And no this is not dieing peoples, just taking a break and forgot.
Well there were a couple days I posted this two times, so sorry

Day 65
We woke up today and were all kind of cranky, but we had breakfast and relaxed before we pulled out the hologram.
It said:Today's objective will be your penultimate objective, you will have to find seven areas in the forest using co-ordinates, your teams programmer should have a locater device, beware of wild animals and savage natives, be prepared for a fight. Good luck.
It gave us a list of co-ordinates, they looked hard to figure out.
"Well luckily all created our locators," Andrew said.
"All right," I said,"this could take a while so pack some food and water."
Before we set out, we got into our training armor. Some of us put on back packs, I put on an explorer bag to hold anything interesting. Andrews locator worked perfectly, we traveled all the way to the wastelands, to ruins, to the mines, to the village, to the volcanoes base, and to a ruined temple without trouble. It took around 6 hours to find all the places, so we decided to rest, eat, and do our last objective.
We decided to scout the area for any natives or animals. Charlie found a bear that threatened us, but Charlie just shot a gun in the air, and the bear ran off. There didn't appear to be anymore animals or any natives.
'We're lucky today,' I thought,'no natives or animals attacking us.'
Right at that moment an arrow whizzed past my head and imbedded itself in a tree. A few more arrows were released when I got out of that area. As I ran back, I unsheathed my sword as the natives carried spears running after me screaming. One popped out of a tree and I stabbed it and kept on running. The natives seemed angry now.
I got to the outer part of our resting spot and I yelled,"Get prepared, the natives are coming, the natives are coming!"
Everyone jumped to action. It was a long fight, a few natives ran away, while a few lay dead. One native stabbed Ron in the back, it went straight out of his stomach.
He looked down, smiled weakly, and said quietly,"I-I always, wa-wanted to die in bat-tle."
At that he died, it was a long battle, but when it ended, no one had any limbs chopped off or died, and the worst injuries were Mikaelas arms, which got slashed a lot, and Katrinas face and arms, she had three scars on her face, one on her left cheek and two one her right, and two slashes on her arm.
We decided to rest a little while after that, we gave Ron a proper burial. After that we head off toward the mountain. I looked at our next objective, it said:Go to the peak of the mountain, and set the flag that we gave you onto it and take a picture of all of you who survived and upload it onto this hologram.
We were walking and I stumbled apon a little baby fox.
"Hey little guy," I said,"wheres your mom, eh?" I walked over to it and it ran behind a bush, I checked the bush, and there lay the mother fox, a natives arrow pierced in her chest. Sadly I held out a piece of meat to the baby fox, It sniffed carefully, then started gnawing at it. It rubbed against me, it looked tired, so I decided to put him in my bag, it fell aleep nearly right away, I decided to keep it if it wanted to stay with me.
"Come on Ryan," Dustin yelled,"your holding us up!"
I quickly ran over, we hiked the mountain in around five hours, though Duncan fell and we presumed he was dead, it was freezing at the top, so I put a small blanket inside the bag, the fox looked at me contentedly and fell back to sleep.
We set the flag, took the picture, and headed down. We reached camp in another six hours, it was late and we were exhausted. I lay down, the fox huddled next to me, and before I slept I looked at our hologram and smiled.
It said:Return home
Diary save

Posted Image

#39 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

Nice one, A bit short, but altogether good. I wish my character had been mentioned in the fight scene though, so I could use my uber dealy 1337 starclaws that pwn =)

I can't wait untill the next part of the training.

#40 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (Reaver-Wolf @ Aug 2 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice one, A bit short, but altogether good. I wish my character had been mentioned in the fight scene though, so I could use my uber dealy 1337 starclaws that pwn =)

I can't wait untill the next part of the training.

yeah, it's getting harder to write training, I purposely made it short also, Sorry, it was a little slow, but I will most likely have bigger fight sequences later, and yeah, I'm gonna put you in more along with a few other characters.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users