READ: Nova Refuge Mod Topic

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#41 broons

broons

pew pew pew

• 5,183 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

I'll try and work something out - though, I'd like to do it form a Victorian POV.

But, before we start putting too much into the plot, let's get a move on with developing this, people!

lWZ8e6F.png

#42 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

It's pretty much the most metal thing ever.

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:33 PM

The reason I want to have a plot before we get too far is so, again, that I can complete a design document. I've been working on simple props that I know we'll need (weapons, mostley), but I still need a completed story.

though, I'd like to do it form a Victorian POV.

I suppose the plot could work either way (I still think we sould do it from the point of an Enomeg, just so the platforming elements seem more plausible, but whatever).

ponyavatar.jpg

#43 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

If Squirel stop his arguining I will stop too.

And as my suggestion of man who had some experiences I want recomment you to make a list of the troopers, weapons, "abilities" and armors. One of the thinks which take a time is stuff and modelling it so before you start making a camaping you must know what will be included in that camapaing. Of course you can change, add and remove things but making a story without stuff is like building a weapon without parts.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#44 Squirrel

Squirrel

• Nova Member
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:42 AM

Dense, don't make it too complicated. Don't choose a story just based on how good the story sounds, it needs to be simple! Before starting on a full scale mod like you're talking about, how about we start by making one scenario. The scenario would have nothing to do with anything, would simply be a test. Once we have an idea on how hard it's going to be based on that, we can get to work on a story that isn't stretching us too far.

By a scenario I suggest a simple gun fight that you walk into.

I host the SSLF Minecraft Server. Head on over to Red Base to get added to the whitelist. If you would like to help out with paying the hosting bills, please do donate.

Also, have you considered becoming a Nova Member?

#45 Goldy

Goldy

Sergeant Major

• 3,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:25 AM

I like this story because it gives a good look into some of the major factions of Terra Nova and different types of levels which gives good diversity for the player. Also by fighting each side, you get to experiance the weapons each side have, again offering diversity. We'll keep it short at seven levels because we d no want to get over our heads. This should offer a few hours of gameplay for the player.

Level 1:

You're part of a Xarkonian Black Flag operation, equiped with third-party weapons, armor, and equipment. There's nothing to tie you to Xarkon should you be captured. You're dispatched to a remote planetyou've never heard of, on what you assume to be standard recon misson. Upon arriving, you discover the section of the planet you've landed on to be a tropical paradise, with several condominiums and luxurios hotels dotting the coast. They appear, however to be abandond. Upon moving into the center of the local city, you find some of the residents wandering the streets. The appear slightly malnourished, but otherwise okay. Moving closer, however, you're attacked by these people, who all seem to be weilding guns, and seem faster and stronger than normal humans. Eventually, are forced to retreat to the rooftops. After holding off waves of these people, you decide to retreat out of the city. A platformer segment ensues, similar to Mirror's Edge, and quickly your goal becomes clear; to find out what made these people the way they were.

NOTE: Before the first mission is it established that there is a second black flag team, led by your organisations leader. During the first 2 levels as your suad dies around you, you hear the same happening to them.
-Weapons are very high tech blazers but do not denote anything Xarkonian about them. They are likely weapons that are sold to all factions.
-Weapons from the civilians can be found. Eg the 'old' projectile based weapons like shotguns.

Level 2:

Retreating, the entire squad was killed; save for you. You eventually realize a growing abundance of these people cluttering the streets, and you follow the horde. Eventually, you reach what appears to be a series of bunkers and towers along the coast. Upon entering one of the bunkers, you find it leads to an entire underground complex, the scale of which appears huge. Moving in, you're confronted by a rag-tag band of guards who appear to be working for Grimm's Army. Among a session of platforming and puzze-solving, you encounter something similar to the people you fought back in the city; except that these are much more reptilian (vaguley resembling the Xenomorphs from Alien?). Progressing deeper into the base, you eventually find a file on a computer detailing the virus and it's effects. You take a copy of the file as well as a sample of the virus.
-Same weapons

Continuing from where Dense left off:

Level 3:

You then must make your way deeper through the base for extraction, as the way behind you has been sealed off. Along the way you find a power armour suit and you canabalise the radio. You wear the radio to contact Xarkon for extraction and you wear it for the rest of the level. Your Ops boss is alive and helps you, but an unknown Xarkon officer joins the airwave to help detail your way out of the base in a Cortana style manner. The ops boss is friendly but the officer is more interested in the survival of the virus you are carrying. The Officer and Ops boss become more and more irate with each other until the ops boss disspears from the radio and the Officer is left to guide you for the last segment. It's a fairly straightforward combination of platforming, combat, and puzzle-solving. You eventually reach the beach for extraction, The Officer asks you to hand the vial to the soldiers and then (tells them) to kill you. Just before they do, a shot knocks down one of them, leaving you to take on the other one. Once defeated you approach your helper and find it is the Ops boss. He was betrayed like you and is dieing. He asks you to not destroy the vial as it could be vital as an antidote, and deliver it to Grimms Army as it will be well hidden within the organisation. The ops boss asks you to kill him, which you do or do not.
-Some older Xarkon weapons can be found here
-Civilian weapons

Level 4:
This level takes place in a lush tropical jungle and has you sneaking through it to find Grimms Army. This section of Grimms Army is surrounded by a Victorian unit who are trying to capture Grimms army, but cannot make a direct assault on them. Instead they arrest those trying to get in or out, which is you. Once you get into Grimms Camp you barter away the vial to none other than Grimm himself. They are also interested in keeping this virus from unjust hands and are willing to hold onto it for you. They say they will research the virus but ask you to help find information about it. They have contacts in Zygbar where a minor Xarkon/Zygbar border skirmish is kicking off. They 'hire' your services to Zygbar in exchange for keeping the vial safe.
-Grimms weapons, old rusty.
-Victorian weapons. Mixture of Blazer and Lazer/pulse whatever they're called.

Level 5:
With the vial safely in the hands of Grimms army, you try to find out more about it. The Zybars are directing a pirate ship ambush on a Xarkon intelligence ship. The ship is small but there is a short fight in a bording sequence. You access a computer and send files about the virus to Grimm. As you leave the ship you also find out that Xarkon and Grimm have negotiated the ownership of the virus. The Zygbars turn to you and have been told by Grimm to kill you if such a deal was to take place, which it has. Betrayed again, it seems there is no escape for you. Suddenly a Victorian cruiser pipes on the raider and fires on the pirates ship and then on the Xarkon intelligence ship. As the hits knock everyone to their feet, you escape in an escape pod and jettison down to Terra Nova.
-Zygbar weapons. Probably bought from Grimm

Level 6:
You land in Zygbar desert. Your mission is to reach the Xarkonian/Zygbar border as undoubtedly the vial will end up in Xarkon. How you will find the vial you don't know. You cross the desert fighting wild animals and Zygbar raiders. You then manage to join some refugess who make a break across the border into Xarkon.
-Zygbar weapons

Level 7:
In Xarkon you meet an undercover Victorian officer and a member of Grimms army. The ex Grimm knows where the deal is going to take place and sells the information to you/Victory. The Victorian asks you to intercept this deal and will provide you with extraction.
You intercept the deal before it happens, ambushing the convoy. In hot pursuit by Xarkon forces, you evac with Victory who take you to their homeland. During the flight (On an Airforce one style craft) it is now revealed by Victorian leaders, that they intend to use the virus on Xarkon. Face with a choice, you may either sit down in your chair and join Victory. Or fight the Victorians, crashing their plane into the sea, killing you, the leaders and destroying the vial.
-Again you are given a high tech but non faction specific weapon by the Victorian agent.
-Xarkon weapons

#46 Goldy

Goldy

Sergeant Major

• 3,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:39 AM

Dense, don't make it too complicated. Don't choose a story just based on how good the story sounds, it needs to be simple! Before starting on a full scale mod like you're talking about, how about we start by making one scenario. The scenario would have nothing to do with anything, would simply be a test. Once we have an idea on how hard it's going to be based on that, we can get to work on a story that isn't stretching us too far.

By a scenario I suggest a simple gun fight that you walk into.

You need to start with the story because you won't have any idea what sort of scenarios you will be making. We can then concept weapons and then use them in other Half life games such as source. We'll see how they play in those.

The story should be as complex as we want and then the objective is seeing how best we can make meet the standard of the story. It will evolve as we go of course, but theres no point making a lackluster mod then realising we could do better.

#47 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (GoldenElite0 @ Jan 4 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need to start with the story because you won't have any idea what sort of scenarios you will be making.

Building on that, we could use something (i.e., the Victorian VIP aircraft) as a scenario as well as a level in the final game. wink.gif

Anyway, I think the story works well. The betrayal plot twist was a bit cliched, but not predictable, and doing it twice certainly wasn't cliched, so I like it there. The final choice would seem tough after seeing parts of Xarkon, so it works well there. In addition, I like the gradual progression of weapons, another nice RPG element. And like you've said, it provides a variety of enviroments and lets you see most of the

I'm still waiting on Scorp's imput, which is something I'd really like to have, so I'll hold off on the design document for now, though I think I'll start doing the interior of the Victorian VIP aircraft (due to it's confined area, it seems like a good test-subject).

And Vorgy, now that we have a completed story, we still need someone to write dialouge and minor details throughout the entire thing, so go crazy in that area.

ponyavatar.jpg

#48 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:35 AM

Update:

I've begun work on the Victorian VIP aircraft, and it's now roughly 30% complete. BTW, Goldy, I think we should make it into an eight level - it would solve problems that would be difficult to overcome in the Source engine (i.e., skipping the takeoff cycle), and make our mod seem longer without any extra work.

ponyavatar.jpg

#49 Goldy

Goldy

Sergeant Major

• 3,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:05 AM

Yeah ok eight level.

I was thinking that the two options: Sit in seat or fight Victoria need to be both playable because otherwise people will choose 'fight' so they can extend the game. Maybe when you sit down you get parachuted into Xarkon to administer the virus into a dam.

#50 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (GoldenElite0 @ Jan 4 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah ok eight level.

I was thinking that the two options: Sit in seat or fight Victoria need to be both playable because otherwise people will choose 'fight' so they can extend the game. Maybe when you sit down you get parachuted into Xarkon to administer the virus into a dam.

Alright; though I think we should skip the sitting and head straight to the dam part. Again, though, we'll need to fade to black soon after exiting the aircraft, and then come back shortly before hitting the ground. A, this will fix the issues of having a friggin' huge skybox to fall through, and B, it will skip what could be a very boring several minutes.

ponyavatar.jpg

#51 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

Alright, here's the tenative design document. Please note that the more techincal side of things isn't discussed in detail, as this is merely a mod of an existing engine, and minor questions can be answered as we go along. Note that I'd also like to add a character section somewhere in here.

NOVA REFUGE MOD FOR HALF-LIFE 2

www.novarefuge.com <-- Seriously, check this site out; it details all of Nova Refuge and it's history.

Disclaimer: Nova Refgue and all official cannon are the sole property of Justin "Saber-Scorpion" Stebbins,

Ryan Stebbins, and Maegan Stebbins.

- OVERVIEW -

Nova Refuge is a sci-fi epic created by Justin "Saber-Scorpion" Stebbins and his two siblings, and seeks to bring new light to the genre in ways done by such stories as Star Wars, Aliens, and Mass Effect. Nova Refuge offers a huge, diverse vision of the future, ranging from sprawling empires and sleek cities, to lawless, back water planets and Blade Runner-esque slums, to beautiful tropical paradises and ice-capped mountains.

This Half-Life 2 modification seeks, for the first time, to bring at least part of that vision to life in an interactive environment. The player fights for the nation of Xarkon, the largest empire on the new human homeworld of Terra Nova, following the destruction of Earth some three hundred years prior. Xarkon and their sworn enemy, the nation of Victory, have been locked in a bitter struggle for the better part of that time-frame, and both sides are constantly seeking to gain the upper hand through new, and often dirty, methods...

- THE STORY -

(I recommend you skip this part if you're not looking to help develop this mod, and just looking to play it)

Level 1:

You're part of a Xarkonian Black Flag operation, equiped with third-party weapons, armor, and equipment. There's nothing to tie you to Xarkon should you be captured. You're dispatched to a remote planetyou've never heard of, on what you assume to be standard recon misson. Upon arriving, you discover the section of the planet you've landed on to be a tropical paradise, with several condominiums and luxurios hotels dotting the coast. They appear, however to be abandond. Upon moving into the center of the local city, you find some of the residents wandering the streets. The appear slightly malnourished, but otherwise okay. Moving closer, however, you're attacked by these people, who all seem to be weilding guns, and seem faster and stronger than normal humans. Eventually, are forced to retreat to the rooftops. After holding off waves of these people, you decide to retreat out of the city. A platformer segment ensues, involving you jumping from rooftops to grab onto pipes, or dashing across narrow spans between buildings, and quickly your goal becomes clear; to find out what made these people the way they were.

Level 2:

Retreating, the entire squad was killed; save for you. You eventually realize a growing abundance of these people cluttering the streets, and you follow the horde. Eventually, you reach what appears to be a series of bunkers and towers along the coast. Upon entering one of the bunkers, you find it leads to an entire underground complex, the scale of which appears huge. Moving in, you're confronted by a rag-tag band of guards who appear to be working for Grimm's Army. Among a session of platforming and puzze-solving, you encounter something similar to the people you fought back in the city; except that these are much more reptilian, and seem almost alien, or mutated. Progressing deeper into the base, you eventually find a file on a computer detailing the virus that has infected these people and it's effects. You also discover that this was a secret Xarkonian outpost, and that contact had been lost with the scientists there. You take a copy of the file as well as a sample of the virus.

Level 3:

You then must make your way deeper through the base for extraction, as the way behind you has been sealed off. Along the way you find a power armour suit and you canabalise the radio. You wear the radio to contact Xarkon for extraction and you wear it for the rest of the level. Your Ops boss is alive and helps you, but an unknown Xarkon officer joins the airwave to help detail your way out of the base in a Cortana style manner. The ops boss is friendly but the officer is more interested in the survival of the virus you are carrying. The Officer and Ops boss become more and more irate with each other until the ops boss disspears from the radio and the Officer is left to guide you for the last segment. It's a fairly straightforward combination of platforming, combat, and puzzle-solving. You eventually reach the beach for extraction, and an officer asks you to hand the vial to the soldiers and then (he tells them) to kill you. Just before they do, a shot knocks down one of them, leaving you to take on the other one. Once defeated you approach your helper and find it is your Ops boss. He was betrayed like you and is dying. He asks you to not destroy the vial as it could be vital as an antidote, and deliver it to Grimms Army, which is hidden within the nearby jungle. The ops boss asks you to kill him, which you do or do not.

Level 4:

You then proceed through a lush tropical jungle and has you sneaking through it to find Grimms Army. Unfortunatley, the creatures seemed to have escaped, and are now running rampant through the trees... Once you get into Grimms Camp you barter away the vial to none other than Grimm himself. They are also interested
in keeping this virus from unjust hands and are willing to hold onto it for you. They say they will research the virus but ask you to help find information about it. They have contacts in Zygbar where a minor Xarkon/Zygbar border skirmish is kicking off. They 'hire' your services to Zygbar in exchange for keeping the vial safe.

Level 5:
With the vial safely in the hands of Grimms army, you try to find out more about it. The Zybars are directing a pirate ship ambush on a Xarkon intelligence ship. The ship is small but there is a short fight in a bording sequence. You access a computer and send files about the virus to Grimm. As you leave the ship you also find out that Xarkon and Grimm have negotiated the ownership of the virus. The Zygbars turn to you and have been told by Grimm to kill you if such a deal was to take place, which it has. Betrayed again, it seems there is no escape for you. Suddenly a Victorian cruiser pipes on the raider and fires on the pirates ship, and then on the Xarkon intelligence ship. As the hits knock everyone to their feet, you escape in an escape pod and jettison down to Terra Nova.

Level 6:

You land in Zygbar desert. Your mission is to reach the Xarkonian/Zygbar border as undoubtedly the vial will end up in Xarkon. How you will find the vial you don't know. You cross the desert fighting wild animals and Zygbar raiders. You then manage to join some refugess who make a break across the border into Xarkon. (This level is a long, vehicle level, meant to convey a sense of progress similar to Highway 17 or Water Hazand in Half-Life 2).

Level 7:

In Xarkon you meet an undercover Victorian officer and a member of Grimms army. The ex Grimm knows where the deal is going to take place and sells the information to you/Victory. The Victorian asks you to intercept this deal and will provide you with extraction. You intercept the deal before it happens, ambushing the convoy. In hot pursuit by Xarkon forces, you evac with Victory who take you to their homeland.

Level 8: During the flight (On an Airforce one style craft) it is now revealed by Victorian leaders, that they intend to use the virus on Xarkon. Face with a choice, you may join Victory parachuting into a short mission to administer the vial to the water supply at a Xarkonian dam. Or, you may fight the Victorians, crashing their plane into the sea, killing you, the leaders and destroying the vial.

- TONES, THEMES, AND ATMOSPHERE -

The mod has platforming, puzzle-solving, and combat segments present throughout. The first few levels take on a mild horror tone, while the latter ones involve a more-military esque theme. There are a few plot twists and a few choices to be made, and there is a gradual increase in the quality of the weapons you use (starting at second-rate, black market shotguns and rifles, and progressing all the way up to high-end Xarkonian and Victorian blazer assault-rifles). Audio and lighting cues will be used to give the player some hint of what is coming.

The architecture and atmosphere present throughout the game varies as well. Starting out on a lush, tropical island, with condos and buildings done up in a sleek, futuristic style, the next few levels degrade into the gun-metal greys of any military base, though with the definate Xarkonian theme of bold blacks and reds still present. Upon arriving on the ship, it takes on a more Halo/Aliens type theme, with a functional, though somewhat asthetic design. Crash-landing in the desert brings on a sandy world, with the ocasional shabby seltelment here and there. Upon reaching Xarkon, the player is rewared with the magnificent Xarkonian style of a huge, sleek city, complete with the tradtional Xarkonian flair. The interior of the Victorian VIP aircraft is a luxurios, placid place, done in the Victorian colors of whites and blues. If the player so chooses the dam as his destination, it's done as one might expect, with a functional, industrial theme.

On the more technical side of things, the mod, like most Source games, is set in first person, and is moderatley challanging. There are eight levels of varying lengths, and we aim to keep the average player entertained for four to six hours.

ponyavatar.jpg

#52 Goldy

Goldy

Sergeant Major

• 3,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:38 AM

Excellent looks good.

I did have a concept for a modular rifle somewhere, I'll just see if I can find it.

This could be one of the weapons the assualt team uses. This could be the M16/MP5/G36 of the Nova Refuge world, popular with many factions and special forces alike. Heres how I think the weapon themes should go:

Special forces gear: Realistic, dark and greys
Grimm: Black market weapons, some civi and some military. Often heavily upgraded.
Zygbar: Very rusty,
Xarkon: Reds, blacks very high tech. Crown?
Victory: Blues, whites and also very high tech/ Maybe like old style sci fi? Mass Effect weapons?

#53 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

Well I know Scorp had some concept art for weapons and armor lying around somewhere, I'll see what I can dig up.

Here's one...
Another...
And another...
And one more.

Probably a good starting point.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#54 Mcbob

Mcbob

^ Always dual wield ^

• -81 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

I might as well get the sound effects ready now regardless if you folks ask or not.
After about eight years, I'm tired of the MG42.

#55 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

Apparently, the design doc was too simple, so I'm writing a hell of a lot more. BTW, Goldy, I love that gun... We could certainly use something based on that.

ponyavatar.jpg

#56 Evil Eye Guy

Evil Eye Guy

Too legit to quit

• 1,537 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (GoldenElite0 @ Jan 5 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent looks good.

I did have a concept for a modular rifle somewhere, I'll just see if I can find it.
*Image*
This could be one of the weapons the assualt team uses. This could be the M16/MP5/G36 of the Nova Refuge world, popular with many factions and special forces alike. Heres how I think the weapon themes should go:

Special forces gear: Realistic, dark and greys
Grimm: Black market weapons, some civi and some military. Often heavily upgraded.
Zygbar: Very rusty,
Xarkon: Reds, blacks very high tech. Crown?
Victory: Blues, whites and also very high tech/ Maybe like old style sci fi? Mass Effect weapons?

To me, it just looks blocky and stiff, and seems like it would be uncomfortable to hold.

In a world built sky-scraper over slum; the city is about to go UNDER

|D i v i s i o N|

A Cyberpunk Text-Adventure

#57 Goldy

Goldy

Sergeant Major

• 3,093 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

To me, it just looks blocky and stiff, and seems like it would be uncomfortable to hold.

It's not final, everything will evolve.

I'll design some more gun concepts today. I'll draw them in the same simple side on view.

#58 Dense_Electric

Dense_Electric

• Nova Member
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (GoldenElite0 @ Jan 5 2009, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not final, everything will evolve.

I'll design some more gun concepts today. I'll draw them in the same simple side on view.

That's fine, considering I've been sketching level layouts. For the Xarkonian/Victorian AR (whether we use both or just one), I've already done a neater, more detailed concept of what Scorp did in his infantry sketch. Just for the sake of simplicity, I think we need to limit ourselves to fifteen guns at the most. This will give us room to have a notciable weapon progression while still keeping it within the constraints of what's practicle for a bunch of guys sitting behind their PC's thousands of miles apart.

So for example, we could have:

- Your general use assault rifle
- A standard issue pistol
- A third-rate civilian shotgun (hell, I think we could just use the SPAS-12 right out of HL2; it looks sort of futuristic)
- A highly modified and decked-out sniper-rfile from Grimm.
- A Zygbarese SMG
- A Zygbarese Battle Rifle
- A Xarkonian Assault Rifle
- A Xarkonian Pistol
- A Xarkonian Shotgun
- A Xarkonian Sniper Rifle
- A Victorian Assault Rifle
- A Victorian Pistol
- A Victorian SMG.

So I left two slots open. I doesn't mean we have to use them, but go right ahead and fill them in if anyone wants to.

ponyavatar.jpg

#59 Evil Eye Guy

Evil Eye Guy

Too legit to quit

• 1,537 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

EDIT: NVM

Reading the design document, you state that Earth was destroyed about 300 years ago, when in actuality, the date is never given, other than 0 PA (Post-Apocalypse, I believe).

Edited by McTom, 05 January 2009 - 09:58 AM.

In a world built sky-scraper over slum; the city is about to go UNDER

|D i v i s i o N|

A Cyberpunk Text-Adventure

#60 Mcbob

Mcbob

^ Always dual wield ^

• -81 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

Here we go:

240 MB of pure audio extravagance.

Download link

File contains some audio with very minor language.

I think this is about 85%-95% of my audio archive.

Edited by Mcbob, 05 January 2009 - 10:08 AM.

After about eight years, I'm tired of the MG42.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users