Wulfguard lego role playing game?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darksquirrel

Darksquirrel

Rookie

• 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Scorp ive recently been developing a custom built lego rpg game and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to base it on Wulfgard.Basing it on a fantasy realm that already exists might attract more people and provide more opportunities for expanding the game.What do you think?
Posted Image RAAAWR!!!!!

#2 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,955 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Sure, sounds interesting! What have you got so far? :)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#3 Darksquirrel

Darksquirrel

Rookie

• 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

To be honest i dont have many bricks but me and 2 other guys on mocpages did the basic rules and stuff ,but the guy with the original design was banned therefore i cant access the old rules ,so i decided to remake the whole game but give it more of an rpg kind of feel.ive made some basic (Green baseplate with some trees , smaller baseplate with rocks and a couple of grey plates as dungeons) environments ,and a realy small tower as a kind of respawn or safezone.When i get my new decals and finish on the basic rules i might give it a test run ,evaluate ,make final improvements then post it.The general idea is you pick a class ,get equipment etc and raid random dungeons.So its just a basic board game realy.
Posted Image RAAAWR!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users