• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrannical Tim

Tyrannical Tim

SCREW ALL YA'LL IT I'M OUT YO

• 1,070 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

Linkadoo

I don't really dabble with LEGOs anymore as much as I used to, but I feel like this is note worthy.

Not sure about that Iron Man head though...
RIP Brave Members of the 2/29/12 bombing.
Posted Image

#2 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:26 AM

You do know, We have like a Offical Lego Topic that covers all stuff right...Just saying.

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,955 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

You do know, We have like a Offical Lego Topic that covers all stuff right...Just saying.

It's not like this board is terribly active. If someone wants to create a topic about a particular line, I don't see a problem.

And yeah, that Iron Man head looks ridiculous. I may have to get the set with Wolverine, Deadpool, and Magneto though.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#4 cheeso194

cheeso194

Corporal

• Nova Member
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

Most of it looks pretty neat, and I would guess that most of the new molds are all very preliminary and place holders. Still, I like the looks of this, especially Loki and Thor.

I DO NEAT THINGS WITH COMICS

Cheeso's One Offs and Pilots

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9064

#5 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Iron Man's head looks stoopid.

Other than that, I am excited for this line. :)

#6 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

As I said on the Facebook page, I have no idea why they've decided to include Deadpool. After all, his comics are rated M.
Old timer

#7 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Thor's head has no beard, and Iron man looks... Dumb.

Scorp, you're gonna get some business... :thumbsup:

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#8 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

The only set I really want/need is the one with Deadpool.

I'll probably also get a Hulk, though (and a Thor, just because he's the coolest Avenger). Then I'll make an inverted-colors Deadpool, paint Hulk red with black pants, and then make a Dante minifig. Bam! My team from Marvel vs. Capcom 3! :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#9 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,955 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

As I said on the Facebook page, I have no idea why they've decided to include Deadpool. After all, his comics are rated M.

Well, he's also featured in video games and cartoons:

(and he's popular)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#10 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

Well, he's also featured in video games and cartoons:

(and he's popular)

Yeah, cartoons probably not suitable for LEGO's audience. Besides, he's not even an Avenger.
Old timer

#11 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

The Only good thing about the Iron Man Figure is that we get a Robert Downey JR Head..So now I can make Sherlock Holmes.

#12 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,955 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

Yeah, cartoons probably not suitable for LEGO's audience. Besides, he's not even an Avenger.

As if kids don't talk their parents into getting PG-13 videos for them. :lol:

Anyway, the LEGO sets aren't actually exclusively Avengers. They're part of a bigger "LEGO Super Heroes" line that includes both Marvel and DC: http://lego.wikia.co...ki/Super_Heroes

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#13 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

That's pretty funny. :P

gTAoKX.gif

#14 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

The Only good thing about the Iron Man Figure is that we get a Robert Downey JR Head..So now I can make Sherlock Holmes.

Rascus's head? Unless you'd rather a peachy head...

#15 Ten Buck

Ten Buck

Private

• 96 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

Really looking froward to these. I'd like to have the entire Avengers and justice league on me shelf, not sure if i'll go to the trouble of buying all the sets though. Iron Man does look rirdiculous but i have seen other preliminary concepts where he has a printed head piece instead of a helmet,Here
Also think Cpt America look very angry in comparison to the others who seem quite smerky but i'm guess these sets aren't finalised?

#16 Tr0jin H0rse

Tr0jin H0rse

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist

• Nova Member
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

I found these Lego Avengers 2012 pictures, which show the actual sets and their boxes! If the Iron Man minifig looks as good he does in the pictures in real life, the large helmet won't bother me at all! Remember, Batman has a large headpeice but nobody really complains about that. Definitelly going to try and buy that Quinjet. It looks awesome!

#17 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Member
  • 925 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

May I ask why they decided to put Thor in, what looks to be, the two most expensive sets? And why is Hulk just like one of those massive-troll things from the Castle line? No moving legs? What is this? Good-gawsh, why do they torture me so? Iíll buy them, obviously, but I sure as heck wonít like it!

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to this line. Even though I have a strange feeling that, in the end, I'll end up disappointed. (Like with the Batman series.)

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#18 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

I don't mind Hulk's mold, actually. Not happy 'bout Iron Man's helmet. But I'll mostly be buying these for the figs I don't have decals for; Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Loki. When I get around to photographing my figs, I'll show mine next to the new ones.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#19 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'm disappointed by the apparent lack of a Nick Fury minifig.

The quinjet is the only set I have any interest in at all, it looks like it'll be a really good parts pack.

#20 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

May I ask why they decided to put Thor in, what looks to be, the two most expensive sets?

Because everyone loves Thor, and thus will buy the expensive sets.

gTAoKX.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel / DC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users