• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:34 AM

OMGWTFBBQ

Not on MBs' official website yet, but look at some of them!

Pelican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortsword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Exilninja, 05 January 2010 - 05:34 AM.

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#2 Void Viper

Void Viper

Sergeant

• 1,075 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Exilninja @ Jan 5 2010, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMGWTFBBQ

Not on MBs' official website yet, but look at some of them!

Pelican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortsword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have set 7 (battle pack) and I can't wait for the other battle pack and the rest. But why a gremlin? I would much prefer a new covenant vehicle or a grizzly.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:40 AM

C smile.gif smile.gif L can't wait

Edited by The Great Atuin, 05 January 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#4 Hades0087

Hades0087

That's a very nice everything you've got there

• Nova Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

really, I just want the covie locust
ΑβΓΔΕΖΗΘΙΚΛΜΝΞΟΠΡΣΤΥΦΧΨΩ
Ο κόσμος είναι το πεδίο της μάχης, & if it weren't for war, Θάνατος διαπιστώσει όλοι
the world is the battlefield to war's traits of doom & demise death finds everyone
Posted Image

#5 Void Viper

Void Viper

Sergeant

• 1,075 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:31 PM

I just wonder what the $119 Battle terrian set has...
Posted Image

#6 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Void Viper @ Jan 5 2010, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already have set 7 (battle pack) and I can't wait for the other battle pack and the rest. But why a gremlin? I would much prefer a new covenant vehicle or a grizzly.

Yey Grizzlys!

I can't wait for the pelican though. Because now I have a proper dropship for mah Brikwars armeh. Thats.....if its full scale........

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#7 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:12 AM

Sorry, but MB never "floated my boat" they're too... Undetailed, use decals for controls and details, and they are even more dipraportionate than lego.

Which, on that subject, has anyone else noticed how lego minifigs aregrossly dispraportionate, but they don't look that way? LIke the dagger is as long as a 'fig's leg, but it doesn't look too big.

#8 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:28 AM

On Ebay they are showing promo pics of the Wolverine. (Can't upload due to Auctiva)

Look at the bottom left..... *drool* UNSC MARINE!!!! FINALLY!!! YES!

Oh, theres a Hunter there.

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#9 Spartan5511

Spartan5511

That was pretty ninja

• Nova Member
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

Cool. All I have is the Scorpion tank, but I would like the Pelican and a hornet.... maybe some marines to ride in them.

Posted Image

#10 Void Viper

Void Viper

Sergeant

• 1,075 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:14 AM

Once I get the hornet I'll have the complete first wave, but there is so much new sets coming out, I hope they don't make more after this. For a while. I WOULD like some Halo 3 sets, maybe a set with the Ark's control room with Masterchief, Arbiter, Truth, Brutes, and maybe some flood, Keyes, and Johnson.
Posted Image

#11 toatig

toatig

• 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:17 AM

I really cant wait for the Gauss Hog versus Locust set. It looks epic.

#12 Void Viper

Void Viper

Sergeant

• 1,075 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

You can buy all the figs except for the red spartan on Toywiz now, including the new blue Spartans.
EDIT: I spy energy sword In Locust vs Hog set biggrin.gif

Edited by Void Viper, 20 January 2010 - 11:31 PM.

Posted Image

#13 unit378

unit378

• 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:03 AM

http://www.toywiz.co...oksgremlin.html
Anybody else notice the marine and brute?

Edited by unit378, 21 January 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#14 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (unit378 @ Jan 22 2010, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.toywiz.co...oksgremlin.html
Anybody else notice the marine and brute?

*Facepalm*

Dude, we were like, just talking about them, do you not read the other posts?, and I think you'll find that the Marine is actually Sgt. Forge. rolleyes.gif

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#15 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!!

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

*facepalm*

Two things why I despise this topic:

1. its Mega Bloks. 'Nuf said.
2. Its only redeeming feature is that it is halo, but it has been brought down two notches by the fact that it is MEGA BLOKS!

Oh yeah there are, like, a ton of halo Mega Bloks for sale where I live. I'll try and upload piccs from ma new cellphone.
R.I.P. Tenth Doctor 2005-2010
Posted Image

I got so emotional after watching David Tennant regenerate I cried *sob*. Whats more, is he was replaced with a wierder looking person! *Sobs some more*

#16 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Commander R.J. @ Jan 22 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*facepalm*

Two things why I despise this topic:

1. its Mega Bloks. 'Nuf said.
2. Its only redeeming feature is that it is halo, but it has been brought down two notches by the fact that it is MEGA BLOKS!

Oh yeah there are, like, a ton of halo Mega Bloks for sale where I live. I'll try and upload piccs from ma new cellphone.

Seriously, I have posted about things like this saying there is no need. I don't really care if you hate MegaBloks, thats a matter of your opinion. There are people here who like them, slightly, and don't need to read these unneccesary posts. So I would appreciate it if you, and others, would not post those kind of things.

NOTE: Topic dropped, cased closed. Get back on topic, and if you feel the need to discuss this any further, PM me.

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#17 Xero

Xero

Quad Damage

• Nova Member
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE (Exilninja @ Jan 22 2010, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, I have posted about things like this saying there is no need. I don't really care if you hate MegaBloks, thats a matter of your opinion. There are people here who like them, slightly, and don't need to read these unneccesary posts. So I would appreciate it if you, and others, would not post those kind of things.

I feel that one should be able to state their opinion. You can just as easily ignore their posts, Exil. It's not that hard and the world doesn't revolve around you.

Anyways, my mom bought me the turret and the Warthog. I converted the turret to LEGO, but I'm not gonna even mess with the Warthog. By the by, I dislike MegaBloks due to their use of SPUDs, and the fact that LEGO has a better quality brick.

#18 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

Anyways, my mom bought me the turret and the Warthog. I converted the turret to LEGO, but I'm not gonna even mess with the Warthog. By the by, I dislike MegaBloks due to their use of SPUDs, and the fact that LEGO has a better quality brick.

Yeah I got the Warthog on Monday, and it is okay, I just think that the suspension idea was a bit daft, because when you put Spartan in the Hog', they move up and down depending on the suspension setting.

I DEMAND A VULTURE TO BE MADE

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#19 Void Viper

Void Viper

Sergeant

• 1,075 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

Would everyone stop coming into this topic to just say: "Megabloks are bad" No of us really care about your opinion. This topic is for discussion about the new Halo wars sets, not a megabloks hate thread.

ANYWAY, I can't wait for that wraith to come out, I need some nice covenent vehicles. And I don't think that's Forge in that set.
Posted Image

#20 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:58 AM

Would everyone stop coming into this topic to just say: "Megabloks are bad" No of us really care about your opinion. This topic is for discussion about the new Halo wars sets, not a megabloks hate thread.

I have to agree wuth Viper. I respect your opinions, but they're not neccessary, as I already know of people's MegaBlok hate.

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users