102 replies to this topic

#101 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

NOOOO! Bad Thrawnie, no biscuit!! :P

I swear, between you and Kasab, I don't think I'll ever live those things down...

Just be glad that's the only one I saved. :P

Or is it?

#102 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Steam-punk. What an ignorant word. First of all, if your fantasy setting makes use of the word "punk" in the name (as in cyberpunk or steampunk), then I know I am NOT INTERESTED. Why? Because I'm not a punk, nor am I interested in anything made for, about, or by someone who takes pride in using the word "punk" to describe themselves. If your world is "punk," then you can keep it! Usually this "punk" crap means that the world in question will involve copious amounts of EXTREME ATTITUDE. One reason there's a dwarf with a gun on the cover of World of Warcrap is because guns are TOTALLY EXTREME in a world where they shouldn't really exist!

The crown jewel of it all, as far as I'm concerned. (Less that I agree with it and more that it's hilarious.)

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#103 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

I still don't know why it's called that...

Anyway, you guys have had your fun and dragged this plenty off-topic, I think. :P I'm locking this down for now.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users