The Movie News and John Wick Appreciation Thread

• Please log in to reply
844 replies to this topic

#841 Ocelot

Ocelot

Pull my Devil Trigger

• 8,037 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:29 PM

Rest in peace, old fellow. 95 is a good run by any measure, but it seems like Stan Lee lived a particularly good life.

#842 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• 3,867 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:32 AM

No one's gonna post the megaton trailers that have been dropping lately? 

tumblr_nwhax4ceuy1ur9h4do1_500.gif

Captain Marvel (Trailer 2)

Avengers: Endgame

Godzilla II: King of the Monsters (Trailer 2)

It's gonna be an exciting summer!

#843 Ocelot

Ocelot

Pull my Devil Trigger

• 8,037 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:31 PM

Avengers: Endgame

I03vl5o.jpg

Spoiler

#844 Randomman96

Randomman96

Someone you probably weren't expecting

• Nova Member
  • 1,029 posts

Posted Today, 05:52 PM

Now, for all your non John Wick news (and if you haven't been burned out of Spidey after Into The Spiderverse), we have finally got a trailer for Spiderman: Far From Home

And for the main course, we have a teaser for John Wick Chapter 3.  Full trailer coming Thursday.  

5Sa8Z49.gif

#845 Ocelot

Ocelot

Pull my Devil Trigger

• 8,037 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 PM

Spider-Man vs. Jake Gyllenhaal looks pretty cool and I'm into it, but I would push Jake Gyllenhaal's handsome face out a window to get to that John Wick 3 trailer. Did you see those guys on motorbikes with SWORDS? Did you see Laurence Fishburne about to go Morpheus on some bad guys? DO YOU THINK HE'LL HAVE A SWORD, TOO?

In other excellent news for Ocelot, Christopher McQuarrie has just closed a deal to direct TWO BACK-TO-BACK MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE MOVIES. We are in a golden age of Mission: Impossible, and for my money Christopher McQuarrie gets it better than any of the other M:I directors so far, so I'm delighted that they're going to be cranking out as many as they can while Tom Cruise still has some cartilage left in his knees. The day Cruise Missile can't do the Cruise Run is the day Mission: Impossible dies, so let's strike while the iron is hot, baby. The current schedule is for M:I 7 and 8 to come out in 2020 and 2021, respectively.

And finally, on this Excellent Ocelot News day, the Criterion Collection releases for April include FULL 4K RESTORATIONS OF JACKIE CHAN'S POLICE STORY 1 & 2! This is something I never even dared dream about, but it's happening. Two of my absolute favourite movies ever, and look at these incredible cover arts they've chosen:

L8ysiA0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users