NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

HELP - Errant Q&A

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,157 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:56 PM

This is the Errant Q&A thread. This is not a Q&A for Wulfgard in general. If you have a Wulfgard question, please post it in the Wulfgard Q&A thread instead. This thread is solely for Errant-related questions, whatever they may be.

If you have confusions or concerns regarding anything to do with character creation, please see each of the individual threads on specific topics in the Character Creation board (for instance, if you have a question regarding magic in-game and/or in relation to your character, you are likely to find the answer in the Magic thread).

Be sure to check these threads for answers before you post your question. It may already be answered:

If none of these help you, please feel free to post your question!

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

Question, Wolfy (might as well finally break this topic in :D ).

For reference: are the Knights of Dracon still a thing? 'Cause I noticed after you switched to the new sign-up system that they no longer appear in the factions list.

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,157 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

I pretty much got rid of them because they felt like another random faction no one would ever really care about, so I was cleaning up. :lol:

But, no - they're still a thing. I can add them back to the list, if you like.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#4 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

I pretty much got rid of them because they felt like another random faction no one would ever really care about, so I was cleaning up. :lol:

But, no - they're still a thing. I can add them back to the list, if you like.

But that seems to apply to every faction that isn't the Inquisition, Venatori, or Templars. :P

But yes, please do. :D  (Your recent mention of potential changes to the nature of Wulfgard vampires got me thinking of a char. idea.)

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#5 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,157 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:05 AM

True... :P

Alrighty; I added them back to the Factions topic, just below Longstriders.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users