NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Chasing Shadows - Sign-Ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:10 AM

All of the stuff in your bio for Javed (and your use of "thank you" :P) all sound/are Arabic of some form. Kemhet is actually Egyptian, not Arabic. Arabia would be Deshret. Just saying. :P

That may be true, but I haven't exactly found a handy translator into Egyptian while perusing the interwebs since modern Egypt's predominant language is Arabic. Oh the tribulations of linguistic accuracy.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#22 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,432 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

Name: Marcus Capulet

Race: Human- Achaean/ Parsansharian

Affinity: Earth

Deity: Athena, Achaean goddess of wisdom, defense, and strategic warfare.

Faction: Inquisition

Talents: Arcane Lore, Diplomacy, Martial Combat, and Education (Southron)

Attributes

Strength: 6

Agility: 5

Constitution: 6

Perception: 6

Intelligence: 8

Spirit: 6

Luck: 5

Appearance

Spoiler

Inventory:

Weapons: Void Iron Halberd, Void Iron Shortsword, and Steel Mace

Armor/Clothing: Void Iron Plate Armor, Void Iron Hauberk, Black-Dyed Gambeson, Black Leather Boots, Inquisition Tabard and Hooded Cloak.

Miscellaneous: Void Iron Manacles, waterskin, and a satchel containing: a confiscated demonic tome, small repair hammer, small pliers for armor rivets and hinges, clean rags for bandages, flint and steel, and travel rations.

Horse (Naimah); Saddlebags with extra food and horse feed, extra water, bandages, blankets, and two wooden training swords.

Biography: Marcus Capulet was born in the burgeoning city of Veritshire, one of the southern fiefdoms of the empire, as the second child of a family of arms dealers.  No, not the disreputable kind, but a mom and pop business (so to speak) that was mildly successful at making good weapons and armor (and also tools), then selling them to nearby villages and towns.  His uncle worked the forge, his father was the silver-tongued merchant, and his mother was the accountant (having learned sums, reading, and writing as a nurse for the local Lord's family).  As he grew older, Marcus' job included assembling parts into ready-to-sell weapons, demonstrating weapon usage for prospective customers, and keeping track of the family's inventory.  The often monotonous work gave Marcus great attention to detail, as he learned to be aware of minute defects in the weapons, and creativity as he made his weapon exhibitions more entertaining or devised new ways to improve weapon designs.  It looked to be a good life for Marcus...until the Necromancer came.

A delusional caster, looking to carve out his name, came to the town’s outskirts and began wreaking havoc among the poor inhabitants.  The local militia were quickly killed and reanimated, and the few bannermen of the local Lord soon followed suit.  Those who could not make it to the safety of the keep, or decided they would rather die with blades in their guts instead of their backs, rallied to the Capulet household to gather arms and make their stand.  Marcus did his best to organize the people into formations he had seen in books, and his courage helped galvanize the resistance, but it was not enough.  Every casualty they took added to the ranks of their enemy, and all seemed lost.  Then, after days of fighting, then hiding, a force from the Inquisition arrived to put down the rogue caster.  With chanellers's wards and void iron arms they put the reign of this would-be lord of the dead to an early end. After the battle, Marcus saw in the Inquisitors something more than cataloging weapon parts and sharpening blades every day.  He would probably never inherit the business anyway, and figured that this would be his chance to put his skills to use defending the realm from those cursed with the power of magic.  In addition, his beloved home now held some unpleasant memories that he would prefer to avoid.  After a period of mourning and helping what remained of his family and friends to rebuild, he left to join the Imperial Inquisition.

Marcus soon became a very promising young Ebonguard, learning to care for void iron arms as skillfully as those of steel or bronze and sparring with the master-at-arms to build his fighting skills.  His ability to read and write and his zeal for protecting the innocent from magic users made him valuable to his company, and over time he earned his own command over a section of fellow enforcers. Marcus became a trusted and hardened soldier of the Inquisition, personally killing an Ice mage that was freezing Marcus' Inquisitor commander and helping to subdue an Earth mage who was running a protection racket on local farmers, among other feats.  Marcus was about to start training to become a full-fledged Inquisitor, until the day he was ordered to separate a family.  Until that point, Marcus had thought that those with "the condition" would be nothing but powerful psychopaths oppressing normal people just because they could.  But then his section was put on a detail with orders to arrest a young girl caught using water magic on her family's farm.  Marcus solemnly obeyed his orders, but the young girl's screams and her family's weeping cast doubts upon his noble cause.  He tried assuring himself that what they were doing was for the good of the realm, but as time passed it seemed he was arresting more young casters and fighting fewer madmen.

Despite his moral objections, Marcus built a reputation of ruthless efficiency, until he became known as "The Penitent Headsman," a figure of awe among his comrades and terror for better-informed mages.   The Inquisition always strives to capture casters alive whenever possible, and Marcus takes care to emphasize this policy for the good of the Inquisition and the people they serve…but when the only remaining option is death, few Inquisitors can deliver that result more proficiently than the Penitent Headsman.  Marcus is essentially at the height of his career, having served honorably as a full-fledged agent for years now.  But doubts have been growing in his mind, particularly if his actions are truly what is best for his fellow citizens.

Still, any doubts that plague Marcus are doing so privately (for now, at least), and he is a respected member of the Inquisition.  He was one of the youngest to achieve the rank of Inquisitor/Agent, and some reason (or perhaps resent) that his initiative and wit will soon take him to greater heights.  Until then, he shall continue to do what he has always done: train both mind and body to protect the empire from the scourge of magic.  

He has been traveling with Caiden for a while, and while he may not be entirely convinced of the existence of this elusive Umbra Coven, he knows that his friend can be trusted, and will follow him to the end.  Besides, if Caiden's old enemies really do operate within the Hidden, what diligent Inquisitor would pass up the chance to foil their own oldest foes?  Marcus' veterancy gives him a degree of discretion that younger agents envy, and he HAS been working on showing more initiative...

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#23 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:43 PM

That may be true, but I haven't exactly found a handy translator into Egyptian while perusing the interwebs since modern Egypt's predominant language is Arabic. Oh the tribulations of linguistic accuracy.

Well, you certainly don't need to actually speak the language during the RP. After all, there is no way to represent some languages (yet :ninja: ), like Demonic, Svartalfarien, etc., and others can't be represented at all through words, like Wolven. It's easier and simpler to just indicate what language the character is speaking in the description and have the dialogue remain in English. Everyone gets the idea, and that way there's also no confusion in terms of being able to understand it.  :P

It was just a suggestion, though. I based it mostly on the fact that the names and stuff you used are Arabic rather than Egyptian, more than any particular words you were using.

Name: Marcus Capulet

Sounds great, as always, Cappy! Welcome back. :D

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#24 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

Been a while since I've played a Wulfgard RP (think the last one was Over the Sea, however many years ago that was), so apologies in advance if this character is completely ridiculous - I'm happy to make changes if there's elements that you think are just plain stupid, Wolfy ;P 

Name: Mathias Quill

Race: Human (Archaean)

Affinity: Earth

Deity: Demonic – Master of Mischief

Faction: None

Talents: Acrobatics, Subtlety, Thievery, Demonic Pact (Has the ability to alter probability, making unlikely events much more likely to occur, and to cast very low-level illusions in the minds of men, persuading them to see things they haven’t or vice versa.)

Attributes

Strength: 5

Agility: 7

Constitution: 5

Perception: 6

Intelligence: 8

Spirit: 5

Luck: 6

Appearance:

thief_by_idriu95-d4iwt1u.jpg

Inventory:

-          Set of leather armour, with steel vambraces and greaves

-          Curved dagger

-          Straight knife

-          Lockpick

-          Sack of apples

Biography:

((So I’m pulling a Ryoma and doing this in the form of a test-post rather than a straight up history lesson :P ))

Spoiler

Edited by Darkwoods, 06 June 2016 - 12:30 PM.

giphy.gif

#25 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:24 PM

((So I’m pulling a Ryoma and doing this in the form of a test-post rather than a straight up history lesson :P ))

I LIVE ON! :D

Wish I could join, but between my own RP and my outside projects, I don't think I'll have time. Good luck everyone. :)

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#26 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:47 PM

Well, you certainly don't need to actually speak the language during the RP. After all, there is no way to represent some languages (yet :ninja: ), like Demonic, Svartalfarien, etc., and others can't be represented at all through words, like Wolven. It's easier and simpler to just indicate what language the character is speaking in the description and have the dialogue remain in English. Everyone gets the idea, and that way there's also no confusion in terms of being able to understand it.  :P

It was just a suggestion, though. I based it mostly on the fact that the names and stuff you used are Arabic rather than Egyptian, more than any particular words you were using.

Eh, I'm just going mostly with what I did for ​Over the Sea anyway, so that would most be for short phrases or words that people can easily infer based on context. <Anything more than that in the language of Kemhet would be done like this, maybe eventually figuring out different symbols for different languages.> Actually I seem to remember our three southerners in that RP all hailing from different nations and each by luck picking a different language to substitute for "Southron" (<Arabic>, {Turkish}, and [Persian] I seem to recall), maybe that could be worked with. But yeah, I totally get where you're coming from there.

Also I'm typing this from my step-mom's laptop as we prep for vacation, so my posting may be spotty at best until the 13th. Just a heads-up. I'll try to get on the interwebs down in Florida, but no promises can be made.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#27 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Supreme Alpha Male. Also the Last Jedi.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:06 PM

Are any more people going to join this RP?

There's a 50% Chance that a group picture might come out this week, so I need to know if we have everyone or not.

#28 Balder

Balder

Aww yiss, give me dose pets

• 155 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:25 AM

Hey, I'm back, figured I should stop lurking and start talking again. So without further ado, here's my sign up.

Name: Rutger Magnusson
Race: Human (Northman/Achean)
Affinity: Water
Deity: Astra Aeterna
Faction: Rutger is a scribe within the Templar order
Talents: Education(Old Achaean and High Imperial), Education(Dwarven), Education(Demonic), Arcane Lore

Attributes
Strength: 1
Agility: 1
Constitution: 3
Perception: 10
Intelligence: 10
Spirit: 10
Luck: 7

Appearance:

Despite his blue eyes and his blond hair Rutger looks nothing like half the Northman he's supposed to be, short and frail as he is. He has little to no facial hair despite not having shaved ever in his life and he is clearly malnourished though this seems to be a case of bad eating habits rather than starvation.Yet despite this he still come across as energetic and filled with life, a sense of wonder emanating from his eyes, as if he's in constant awe of the world.

Inventory: 
With him Rutger have brought a small library's worth of personal notes, research and books brought from his personal collection with subjects ranging from history, herbalism, theology, magic, cooking and more. He also carries the equipment to make more notes and plenty of them though besides this he carry only one extra change of clothes to go with his scholars robes and some coin.

He do worry though... did he bring enough books?

Biography: 

"Sir, I'm certain this time, the records have been intentionally altered. We must commit an investigation and I sure the that with a little digging we can find definite proof of the Coven's activities. I suggest that we make a com-"

"Rutger", Sir Adrian exclaimed, raising a hand to halt the excitable scribe's rambling before it got going. "Look Rutger, this is the third time you've come spouting wild conspiracies to me about this fabled Coven you go on about. I'm certain that should you only calm down and look at things rationally you'll realize that whatever it is you've stumbled upon it can easily be explained as human error, nothing malicious."

"But sir, I've got definite proof that something is amiss, if only I could-"

Again, the knight cut him off. "That's what you said last time and if I remember things correctly it quickly turned out that it was simply a recent update to the records that someone forgot to record."

"It's different this time!" 

"No it's not. In fact, I think you need to take a leave, calm down a little, return once you've got this nonsense out of your head."

Rutger frowned, "I don't need to clam down", he said incredulously.

"Yes you do, in fact I'm ordering you to take that leave." At this Sir Adrian then  gestured to the scribes frail form. "And put some flesh on those bones while you're at it, you look like you're starving!"

"But sir-"

"That was an order Rutger!"

Rutger hesitated for a moment before finally nodding his head in defeat with a weak affirmative, turning and starting to make his way to his quarters.

________________________________________--ooOO(Three days later)OOoo--________________________________________

As it turned out, sir Adrian had been correct. This was indeed a case of human error, this time due to a scribe mistakenly shelving an outdated book. Rutger rubbed his head in frustration as he read the report detailing the mistake. He'd been so sure, so convinced that this time he'd actually found something. Rutger slumped on his chair with a sigh. Maybe Adrian was right and this whole Coven thing was just a wild conspiracy theory that Rutger bought in to. But what if it isn't, Rutger couldn't help but thinking. We can't afford to neglect the possibility.

Groaning Rutger righted himself and picked up the second letter he'd received from among his crowded desk covered in various notes and scraps from his current endeavor to learn Elvish. The letter was from Knight-Captain Stevan Rolf, a name that immediately launched Rutger to the edge of his seat. This was the same man that had introduced Rutger to the threat of the Umbra Coven to begin with and the scribe was quick to tear into the letter, devouring its contents. It was a short invitation to a gathering in redfield, with no details as to the exact reason for this call. But Rutger didn't doubt for a moment that it was a call to those that knew of the Umbra Coven and was ready to act against it. They must have discovered something, a lead perhaps.

Leaping out of his chair Rutger immediately set about gathering anything that he thought may be useful in a chase of the mysterious Coven in a pile. Three books on the history of the empire, one atlas book with detailed maps, one book on rare herbs, one inquisitors manual on magic that he wasn't technically supposed to have and a cooking book (he was under orders to eat more after all). But then he hesitated. Maybe he shouldn't go hunting ghosts, it could all just be a conspiracy after all. It could all be a waste of time.

But what if it isn't?

Rutger made his decision and grabbed a holy book in hope for some divine favor.

The son of a rich Achean Merchant and a woman from Northrim, Rutger was raised in a sheltered environment. The youngest of three sibling, he was given the best education there was to offer and quickly raced through his studies. Through these studies he gained a love for knowledge for the sake of knowledge and had he not been enamored by the study of magic and the supernatural he may have become a respected philosopher. As it were his need to know more drove him to join the Templars as a scribe where he quickly set about studying their vast archives.

He is know among his colleagues for his extreme dedication for his work as well as his negligence to his stomach. It is not rare for them to almost forcefully pull him away from work in order to get him to eat and more often than not he falls asleep on his desk rather than his bed.

Edited by Balder, 03 June 2016 - 03:31 PM.

kung_krarl_uggla_by_garaun-d98gsar.png

#29 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

POPULAR

I'm just gonna slide this in here, hope nobody minds.

Name: Captain Adriana Dewitt
Race: Achaean (Demon-Kin of Lust)
Affinity: Water
Deity: Poseidon
Faction: The Empire
Talents: Marksmanship, Survival, Acrobatics

Attributes
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Constitution: 6
Perception: 8
Intelligence: 4
Spirit: 6
Luck: 7

CkDtI9IWEAAs1Rf.jpg

Appearance: A rough early life and rigorous naval training earned Dewitt a tall, robust and well-toned build, fit to take on the trials of the sea. She keeps her sandy hair tied back in a sloppy ponytail with several loose locks and bangs falling over her piercing pale blue yes, accentuated by shadows and bags from shots, stress and sleep deprivation. Adriana's pale skin is covered with scars, hidden away beneath her white tunic and black trousers. In addition she protects herself with a relatively cheap chain mail hauberk over a leather jerkin, and a matching pair of well worn leather boots and gauntlets. Over the leather and mail, Dewitt is covered with the once-proud scarlet surcoat of an Artorian Captain, now tattered, stained, and a washed out sand red.

CkDtJDmW0AA3sUr.jpg

Inventory: Adriana Dewitt always carries a tried and true ash crossbow for her first line of defense, with a quiver of bolts strapped to her right hip and a steel short sword on her left for backup. Dewitt is always equipped with a compass and a spyglass for navigation and a small stash of healing supplies, just in case, all tucked in a bag on the back of her belt. Plus a personal flask that's gets more use than the weapons these days. 

Biography: Adriana Dewitt came from brutal and cruel beginnings. Her life was a desperate struggle for survival against an onslaught of brutality and war. Eventually Adriana managed to escape and make a home for herself in the Imperial island kingdom of Artorius. She was immediately drawn to the city's proud navy, enchanted by the stories of high seas adventure the sailors would bring home. Tales of spectacular creatures and glorious fights bringing justice to malicious pirates scourges of the seas. Dewitt was hooked, and dreamed of commanding her own valiant crew, fighting monsters, righting wrongs and being showered with praise and accolades on every homecoming. She could take control and become a beloved hero!

As soon as she could, Dewitt enlisted in the navy, sprinting through training and clambering through ranks to earn the right to lead a crew and a ship. Eventually she was given command of a tiny transport ship. It wasn't much, but it was a start, and ended up being far more exciting than she ever imagined. During the infamous Mage Cult Incident, Dewitt happened to be docked in Illikon's ports at the time, and helped ferry troops around to help, including the Inquisitor Ben Blackburn. At one point over the course of the incident, Blackburn saved Dewitt's life, and she's owed him a big favor ever since.

After the incident resolved, Dewitt used her actions as leverage to try getting herself a promotion, and command of a real Naval Ship. Despite the protests of several superiors due to her inexperience, Dewitt was granted her wish and became the proud Captain of The Blackwing. Before long her and her crew were out exploring the high seas, on a mission to investigate a notorious pirate lord. Captain Adriana Dewitt was thrilled, she had earned everything she had wanted and was about to live the dream.

However, her dream came colliding with reality. The crew of The Blackwing was less than enthusiastic about their young, green captain. Dewitt had been assigned an unruly and belligerent crew, unwanted and undisciplined troublemakers. Lacking any respect for the naive captain, they'd constantly subvert orders, slack off, talk back, and mock the captain and joke of mutiny just out of earshot. Adriana was mortified, the illusions spun by the tall tales from the taverns were shattering around her. She had no idea how to respond or discipline the crew, but she maintained hope the crew would come around to respect her in time, just like the other heroic captains of the Navy.

The situation only steadily got worse. The Captain and her uncouth crew began to encounter the pirates they were searching for, and too late realized she was far over her head. Several skirmishes left the crew and the ship in shambles, further exacerbating the sailors' resentment of Dewitt. They were all in a wretched state and wanted to flee back to port, but Captain Dewitt wanted to push them to keep fighting, to go above and beyond their mission and return in glory. More concerned with survival than glory, the Blackwing's crew finally had enough and fully mutinied against the naive captain. The First Lieutenant took over and the sailors overwhelmed Adriana, marooning her on an isolated uninhabited island. 

After being stranded for gods know how long, Dewitt managed to make her way back to Achaean shores, but she wan't the same. Betrayed and broken, Dewitt didn't bother letting the Artorian Navy know she had survived and turned to the bottle instead. Becoming a drunk and a vagabond, her life officially fell apart. But when Inquisitor Blackburn arrived back in town for a secret mission, he called in on the favor she owed him. While she's far from the starry eyed captain he knew, Dewitt still has no love for the Hidden, and her fighting instincts never quite dulled.

She just hopes she can convince somebody to buy her a drink.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#30 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Supreme Alpha Male. Also the Last Jedi.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:03 PM

DANGIT HARRY! I THOUGH I WAS DONE WITH THE GROUP PICTURE BUT NOW I HAVE TO DRAW YOUR CHARACTER TOO!!!

Joking aside, glad to have you join us if Wolfy lets you. ;)

#31 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:40 AM

Heya, fellas - sorry I haven't replied to the latest round of sign-ups yet. Some stuff has come up and I'm being delayed. I'm working on responding here and to assorted PMs, though. Sorry about that.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#32 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

POPULAR

I sent you a PM, Darkwoods, in response to your sign-up, since you sent me one. :P

Also I'm typing this from my step-mom's laptop as we prep for vacation, so my posting may be spotty at best until the 13th. Just a heads-up. I'll try to get on the interwebs down in Florida, but no promises can be made.

Noted. If I do post the RP sometime before then (not sure I will), I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Hey, I'm back, figured I should stop lurking and start talking again. So without further ado, here's my sign up.

Awesome - welcome back, Balder! :D Your sign-up looks great. Welcome aboard.

I'm just gonna slide this in here, hope nobody minds.

Name: Captain Adriana Dewitt

Of course not, Harry. :P Sounds great. Welcome aboard.

I've closed the sign-ups for now. I didn't expect this many people to sign up, and especially not so quickly! Thanks for the interest, you guys! :D If anyone was planning to sign up and still wants in, feel free to PM me and we can work it out. For now, though, we have a lot of characters, so we're good to go. I'll start work on the first post of the campaign, but this still may not start for a while yet (maybe a week or so?). Cappy still needs to finish his campaign, if possible, before this one begins, and I'm going to be pretty busy for the next little while, so I'll be working on the starting post between other projects.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#33 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:25 PM

Heya, fellas - sorry I haven't replied to the latest round of sign-ups yet. Some stuff has come up and I'm being delayed. I'm working on responding here and to assorted PMs, though. Sorry about that.

No. No excuses. No forgiveness. I demand recompense.

:P

#34 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

Changed Mathias' bio as requested; he now sought out a conjurer to summon the Master of Mischief, in order to gain the powers he needs to hunt the vampire. Also, Belaric now just makes a vague reference to a 'vampire cult' of some kind, rather than the full blown briefing on the Coven's aims :P

giphy.gif

#35 Balder

Balder

Aww yiss, give me dose pets

• 155 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

Awesome - welcome back, Balder! :D Your sign-up looks great. Welcome aboard.

Thanks, it's good to be back. Glad you liked him, was originally gonna have four education traits but decided that I needed Arcane Lore. Would get more education traits if I could though  :D

kung_krarl_uggla_by_garaun-d98gsar.png

#36 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

POPULAR

Changed Mathias' bio as requested; he now sought out a conjurer to summon the Master of Mischief, in order to gain the powers he needs to hunt the vampire. Also, Belaric now just makes a vague reference to a 'vampire cult' of some kind, rather than the full blown briefing on the Coven's aims :P

Sounds great!

Thanks, it's good to be back. Glad you liked him, was originally gonna have four education traits but decided that I needed Arcane Lore. Would get more education traits if I could though  :D

Yeah, I know the talent system could use some revising... Interesting choice of talents, though! I can say they're going to be pretty useful... :P

I've sent a few people some PMs about how to work their character(s) into the group; it's only a few, so if you didn't get one, you're good to go. Not that the people who got PMs aren't still accepted into the RP, I'd just like a little more of a means to work one or more of their characters into the group so that things are more interesting. In some cases, the characters were going to be introduced during a short interim sequence leading into this campaign that would take place after the Veritshire campaign finishes, but as it turns out, there may not be time for that.

At any rate, I've finished the OOC rules and quick reference guide post for this campaign (I'm not going to be running it quite like Castle Blood; this is more just a convenience thing rather than a list of combat abilities), and I'm going to start work on the beginning of the campaign itself very soon. This should start within the coming week and a half or so, most likely, depending on a few things.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#37 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

Just a heads-up to everyone, I'm planning to start this sometime during this week (or, more likely, this weekend). If anyone still needs to get back to me about something related to their character(s), please do so as soon as you can. ;) 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#38 Klaykid

Klaykid

Super Dooper Paratrooper!

• Nova Member
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:51 PM

Just a heads up, I'll be in the field the entire week. So I likely wont post 'till Saturday (unless we go back home early, which will probably happen).

gdV21HZ.gif

#39 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

Just a heads up, I'll be in the field the entire week. So I likely wont post 'till Saturday (unless we go back home early, which will probably happen).

Noted; thanks for letting me know. No worries, if that does happen.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users