NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Castle Blood OOC: Rules, Quick Reference, and Chat

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

Guys. Ambad, playing as a giant friggin MINOTAUR, is standing RIGHT THERE at the door. All he has to do is hold out his hand and grab her. You guys are way over-complicating this XD.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#22 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:33 PM

I'm just trying to keep her from being stabbed, okay?! :P

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#23 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:47 PM

Which is appreciated, but she's a Templar, wearing armor. So she probably has greaves on or something. :P I'm sure she'll be fine.

#24 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

Quick note: Once everyone gets inside, there will be time to slow down and talk to each other - I know there wasn't much at the beginning there. :P A lot of the castle exploration will focus on puzzles too, not just combat. And other sorts of obstacles.

Anyway, I think we're just waiting on GhostlyCheese and Wolfy now. :)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#25 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

Aaaagh, you ninja'd me, Dalton XP

#26 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

Just a thought, but I wouldn't be so quick to say you removed the dagger... I mean, she could always try to kick in the face the hideous gross bug-man who just threw a knife at her. :P 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#27 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:57 AM

Aaaagh, you ninja'd me, Dalton XP

:ninja:

Just a thought, but I wouldn't be so quick to say you removed the dagger... I mean, she could always try to kick in the face the hideous gross bug-man who just threw a knife at her. :P

Well, so far every time that I've tempted fate in the Castle Blood Rp, it has gone in my favor. So far.

Besides, isn't the Templar curled up in a ball screaming and crying or something? The last thing she would be thinking about is whether or not she sould kick somebody sneaking up on her, expecially with a knife in one of her legs. :P

EDIT: This scene, however, will most likely get a drawing, if not as an excuse to draw Kyle again, and trying to improve Bartholomew's design. :D

Edited by Dalton Westmoore, 10 April 2016 - 04:01 AM.

#28 Dagoth

Dagoth

Concept artist and wanna-be story teller

• Nova Member
  • 711 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:04 AM

I was confused as to wether the knife was actually stuck in her leg in the first place. So thanks for answering my question Wolfy :P
I'm just going to stop second-guessing my reading of the DM posts from now.

Lord Dagoth's Artwork and Concept Design Page: 

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9506

There, you can watch my slow, ongoing path to professional Art and Design.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

#29 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:24 AM

Some clarifications: Yes, the dagger is (was) stuck in her leg. And she's lying on her back, muttering something that's incomprehensible to everyone but Ambad. She is crying a bit, but she's not screaming. :P

I'll probably post a (minor DM) reply later today, and have the Templar respond to people, so you can all speak back, and talk amongst yourselves, and decide what's to be done with her.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#30 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

I'll probably post a (minor DM) reply later today, and have the Templar respond to people, so you can all speak back, and talk amongst yourselves, and decide what's to be done with her.

I say that we let Rona live.

Besides, Driu has lost any chance of keeping his place as best NPC in the Castle Blood RP. #TeamRona

#31 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:01 PM

...Going from hurling knives into little* girls to protecting them from satyrs who offer the possible option of killing them to end their misery.

Interesting :V

*relatively physically, anyway, given we're Beastfolk and all

#32 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:13 PM

...Going from hurling knives into little* girls to protecting them from satyrs who offer the possible option of killing them to end their misery.

Interesting :V

*relatively physically, anyway, given we're Beastfolk and all

Bartholomew is complicated.

Plus, I'm not going to waste a perfectly good hostage/meat shield. :I

Besides, have you forgotten that Bartholomew is barely three feet tall? He's shorter that Driu, and that's pretty short. :P

#33 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:50 AM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be the first person to jump ship. I'm not feeling Sven as a character, unfortunately. Sorry guys.  :(

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#34 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:44 AM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be the first person to jump ship. I'm not feeling Sven as a character, unfortunately. Sorry guys.  :(

Oh look! Our first Casualty via the Unwritten law of Forum RPs (The Inactive People die first)!

But seriously, it's sad to see you go. I've missed RPing with ye. :(

#35 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

tumblr_o4o364hJea1uf8kdeo1_250.gif

#36 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

QUITTER! :P

Well, I guess There Will Be Blood this Saturday, and I'll be adding an extra +1 to the timer... Although there's still time to change your mind...  :ph34r:

There will probably be a sketch for the next Major DM Post, BTW... which will be on Saturday, unless HalfBaked posts before then, and I can post it early. I think HalfBaked is the only one who hasn't posted yet...

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#37 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:20 PM

There will probably be a sketch for the next Major DM Post, BTW...

*Hype Intensifies*

#38 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:37 PM

...and I'll be adding an extra +1 to the timer... 

*reconsiders the idea of joining this RP altogether for the umpteenth time*

#39 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:17 PM

*reconsiders the idea of joining this RP altogether for the umpteenth time*

You know that the timer isn't going to end the game or make everyone die, right? In fact, the only effect I currently have planned is basically a change to the final encounter of the dungeon. It might just make things more interesting!

Of course, we needn't take the penalty at all if you can talk Ryoma into changing his mind... :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#40 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

You can't talk someone into taking interest in something they're not interested in, after they've experienced it, I'm afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users