NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Castle Blood Sign-Ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:00 PM

POPULAR

ctcuVT2.jpg

INTRO

Over a thousand years ago, the armies of the Achaean Empire pushed deep into the terrifying untamed lands of the Southwestern Wilds and established a great fortress there, in hopes of expanding their borders into the peninsula. They gave their great new keep a simple name, meant to inspire fear in the natives of the land: Castle Blood. Made of dark volcanic stone and seated atop a great hill, the castle kept watch over the Imperial border for many years, until the reign of the despised Mage-Emperor Ildrius.

Emperor Ildrius put one of his Mage-Kings - a man known as Albador the Twisted - in charge of Castle Blood, with instructions to capture and experiment on the beastfolk of the Southwestern Wilds, to discover the source of their strength so that they might harness it. During the fall of the Mage-Emperor years later, the castle came under siege from its own Legions, as they attempted to overthrow Mage-King Albador. The warlock unleashed his magic and some of his terrifying creations upon the soldiers, decimating them... but he was unprepared for an attack from another front.

The beastfolk of the Wilds, united under the leadership of the Minotaurs, took advantage of the Empire's infighting to attack the castle while Albador was distracted. As the Mage-King stood atop his tower, confidently raining spells upon the Imperial soldiers like a living god, a Seiren assassin swooped down from above and drove a spear through his back, and then let his corpse fall deep into the pit of his own dungeon. Then the rest of the Beastfolk army charged in, slaughtering the weakened Imperials along with the Mage-King's servants.

On that day, the Minoan Alliance succeeded in pushing back the Imperial border almost all the way to Heliora. But they never were able to hold Castle Blood. For when the Mage-King Albador fell, his terrible magical creations and slaves and prisoners within the keep were set free. And while they could not leave the castle due to the mage's powerful wards, they slaughtered any who set foot inside. Stories talk of a secret power deep within Castle Blood, waiting to be seized by any brave enough to delve into the castle dungeons. But of all the beastfolk tribes and adventurers who have tried, none have ever made it back out alive.

Now, the winds are once again changing. Now, the Achaean Empire's vast Legions have once again marched into the Wilds, trying to retake the old border, and have seized control of Castle Blood. Their troops have surrounded and fortified the hill, and they are sending in knights and heroes to slaughter the mage-creations that still guard the interior, in hopes of cleansing it even to the depths of the darkest dungeon.

But they are not the only ones. Fearing what power the Imperials may find within, and wishing to prevent the Imperials from pushing deeper into their Wilds, the Minoan Alliance has called for heroes from all those who dwell on the peninsula. The bravest and most capable will be selected to form a team to slip past the Imperial ranks and rush deep into the castle dungeon, to steal the power within before the Imperials can reach it.

Whether driven by patriotism for your home in the Wilds, or by lust for the power and riches that might lie within Caslte Blood... YOU are volunteering to be part of that team.

SIGN-UP SPECIFICATIONS

This will be a good old-fashioned dungeon romp, heavy on stats and skills and combat, although there will still be plenty of story and lore to be found within the dungeon. The Minoan leadership will be selecting around 8 to 10 individuals to form the strike team that the Minoan Alliance is sending into Castle Blood. Each character is expected to have useful skills that will fill a role in the group. Since this team is being assembled by the Minoans, beastfolk characters are favored, and some races are restricted. You may NOT sign up as a male human, an undead, a giant, or any of the chaos races, and only certain elf and dwarf races are allowed. Also no dragon-kin, for balance reasons. Details follow:

Minotaur: As the founding species of the Minoan Alliance, they are highly favored and most likely to be group leader.

Centaur or Satyr: Also highly favored as founding members of the Alliance, likely to be leader or second-in-command.

Any other beastfolk: Favored above non-beastfolk.

Dryads, Trolls, Pixies, and Vargs: Are considered friends/members of the Minoan Alliance and defenders of the Wilds.

Human: Only female humans of the Amazon tribe are allowed, as they are the only human members of the Minoan Alliance. Males of the Amazon tribe would never be sent on such a mission, so they're out.

Elf: Only the local wood elves are considered part of the Alliance, but other types of elves might be tolerated as hired adventurers.

Dwarf: The Minoan Alliance has worked with sea dwarves and hill dwarves, although they are not considered members of the group. Other types of dwarves will be viewed with great suspicion.

Demon-kin/vampire/werewolf/etc.: Although this is a "monster" group, they are still highly suspicious of beings they view as unnatural or cursed. While such beings as these might be tolerated, they will probably not be trusted.

Other Half-Bloods: Half-humans are tolerated only if they favor their non-human side. More human ones may be shunned and/or distrusted.

Some racial stat bonuses may be nerfed for balance reasons. I want this to be a difficult journey to survive. Some may not make it to the end.  :ninja:

A note about Factions: Your character will be either a member or an ally of the Minoan Alliance no matter what, so you can simply put your tribe here - even if it's a tribe you make up! If you decide to make one up, then feel free to include a short description. I'll list the major tribes of the alliance, however:

The Bulls of Minos (Minotaurs): The tribe of Minotaurs who lead the Alliance from their island capital Knossos. Their emblem is the Labrys, or double-axe. They have access to advanced armor, weapons, and education compared to most beastfolk. Technically, only members of this group may be called Minotaurs - all other bull-beastfolk are called Taurians.

The Burning Tree Tribe: The most violent and vicious tribe of Centaurs alive, these merciless raiders are masters of light cavalry hit-and-run combat. They fight against the Empire constantly, ensuring that the Legions never march too deep into the Wilds. They are known to enjoy human sacrifice. Their symbol is a tree surrounded by fire.

The Merry Free Folk of Cro-Cabra: A tribe of satyrs who dwell in the caves at Cro-Cabra, growing grapes and making wine there. Non-satyrs are also permitted to join the tribe, especially wood elves and dryads. They are a mostly pacifist folk who prefer wine, women, and song over fighting, but will defend themselves when necessary. They often butt heads (sometimes literally) with the vicious Burning Tree Tribe. Their symbol is an amphora or harvest jug.

The Amazons: The only humans in the Minoan Alliance, they live on an island along the northern cost of the Southwestern Wilds. A matriarchal society in which only women have any real power, and men are not even permitted to fight. Their symbol is a bow and arrow pointed downward to form the symbol of Venus.

MY DM NPC

(This is an example sign-up. This NPC will guide the players during the first few rounds of the RP, but afterward might be killed or separated from the group so that the players can take the reins.)

Spoiler

SPECIAL RULES

I will post a major DM update once a week, OR at any point after every player has taken an action. For the sake of the rules and such, I'm calling each week a "round." I will make smaller posts to react to minor actions, like conversation with an NPC or close inspection of an object. Major DM posts will be clearly marked as the beginning of a new round.

The area around and inside Castle Blood is thick with strange magic. The longer you stand idle, the more it seeps into your mind and soul. What this means in RP terms is that you will take 1d6 HP damage every time you fail to take an action this round. An action can be something major, like attacking an enemy, or something as simple as picking up an object or speaking with another player or NPC. An action does NOT mean reflecting inwardly upon your situation, or (for example) speaking telepathically with your animal companion. It has to be something that other players can react to, or something that will cause a reaction in the environment or advance the quest.

"Time" will also play a factor in this RP. You are in a race of sorts to beat the party of Imperial heroes to the bottom of Castle Blood's deep dungeons. The longer you take, the further the enemy party progresses, and this can cause changes in the planned encounters inside the castle and dungeon. With every major DM post, time advances 1 round. Within a certain number of rounds, the enemy party will reach the bottom, and then things will REALLY change. Also, every time any player remains idle during a round, not only is that player punished with HP damage (see above paragrph), but the entire party is also punished because 1/4 of a round will be added to the clock. So if 4 players are idle in a round, the timer will actually advance TWO rounds.

If you decide to drop out at any time, that's fine!  :) But I will horribly slaughter your character and punish the rest of your team with a +1 round time penalty (and perhaps other difficulties), so they may resent you for leaving!  :D

SPECIAL ABILITIES FOR RACES/TALENTS

Since I want this RP to rely heavily on cold, hard rules and numbers, I'm making a list of abilities and spells available for particular races and "classes" (talents). If you choose any of the following talents, you'll have access to the related abilities. The numerous passive advantages of most talents will not be listed here. So just because a talent is not listed here does not mean it is useless. Education, for example, confers lots of general knowledge.

Here is the list!:

Spoiler

Sign-ups will be open for probably a little over a week, since I may be on a vacation next week. So take your time, and feel free to ask questions! It's been a while since I tried running a forum RP, so suggestions from more experienced folks are welcome too. Thanks for looking!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 Dagoth

Dagoth

Concept artist and wanna-be story teller

• Nova Member
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:17 PM

Weird question: I thinking of making a rare Lepidopteran character. I mean he could technically pass as a "true-bug" (Hemiptera) which is close enough to beetles and the like, but having him be a full-on moth man would be the most true to character. But if that's pushing the lore, I'm pretty much fine with signing up as anything else.

EDIT: the stats for it would be pretty much Felecian, no flight.

Lord Dagoth's Artwork and Concept Design Page: 

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9506

There, you can watch my slow, ongoing path to professional Art and Design.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

#3 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

So, can I be this? 

centaur_warrior_by_bright_raven-d6whyub.

Please say yes.

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#4 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:38 PM

If you decide to drop out at any time, that's fine!  :) But I will horribly slaughter your character and punish the rest of your team with a +1 round time penalty (and perhaps other difficulties), so they may resent you for leaving!  :D

Can... can you not?

I mean, I know people dropping out of RPs with no explanation is unfortunately common and seen as a large problem, but... this makes me want to run around the sign-up topic telling people to shove off if I know they have a record for dropping out. Trust me, from experience, just killing the guilty party is enough of a punishment to keep most people in. Punishing everyone else just... frankly, makes me reconsider joining at all.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#5 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

Weird question: I thinking of making a rare Lepidopteran character. I mean he could technically pass as a "true-bug" (Hemiptera) which is close enough to beetles and the like, but having him be a full-on moth man would be the most true to character. But if that's pushing the lore, I'm pretty much fine with signing up as anything else.

EDIT: the stats for it would be pretty much Felecian, no flight.

A moth-man would be a type of faerie or pixie. They were once descendants of the Shifters, like the beastfolk, but they retreated to the Spirit Realm to avoid the curse that befell their kin. Now they are strange, fey creatures whose ways seem alien to inhabitants of the mortal realm.

They're listed under Special Races right now. We've been revising the Wulfgard lore surrounding them lately. Specifically, they will probably be closely related with Spirit magic rather than Arcane magic now. This RP is a good chance for me to flesh out the lore and experiment with it, so feel free to sign up as one, and ask if you have any questions!

So, can I be this? 

He sure does have a strangely small head, but yes, you can be a centaur. Please note that this RP will largely take place in a dungeon which may be difficult for equine quadrupeds to easily navigate, but it will still be possible.

Can... can you not?

I mean, I know people dropping out of RPs with no explanation is unfortunately common and seen as a large problem, but... this makes me want to run around the sign-up topic telling people to shove off if I know they have a record for dropping out. Trust me, from experience, just killing the guilty party is enough of a punishment to keep most people in. Punishing everyone else just... frankly, makes me reconsider joining at all.

MUAHAHAHA! Don't you appreciate the added challenge? Castle Blood is not for the faint of heart...

I will be taking counsel from Werewolf on whom I should accept into the group, but you should certainly feel free to threaten RP-ers you know to be fickle! Go right ahead!  :P Advise the Minoan leadership that they are not to be trusted...

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#6 Dalton the Spider Suit Guy

Dalton the Spider Suit Guy

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

• Nova Patron
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:09 PM

Oh man, I have so many character ideas, including:

• An Insane Centaur Mage/Bezerker
  • An Amazon
  • Bringing back Maulfield
  • A Two-Headed Troll or Giant
  • A Bombadir Beetle Guy
  • A Minotaur

Any preferences, Scorp?

If not, I'll go with the Centaur or the Amazon.

#7 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Dump the punch, you GET the punch!

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:35 PM

I'm planning to sign up for this, too, but who/what I play as depends on what other people play as. I'd like to fill in a gap, if I can, in terms of race, character type, and skills. Right now I'm looking at being a satyr, an Amazon, a lion felesian, or possibly something... stranger. We'll see. Looking forward to finding out what other people pick. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#8 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

Oh man, I have so many character ideas, including:

• An Insane Centaur Mage/Bezerker
  • An Amazon
  • Bringing back Maulfield
  • A Two-Headed Troll or Giant
  • A Bombadir Beetle Guy
  • A Minotaur

Any preferences, Scorp?

If not, I'll go with the Centaur or the Amazon.

Well, giants are too big for this RP, so they're out, sorry. Centaurs are slightly big for a dungeon crawl, but I'll still allow them. Trolls come in a variety of sizes, so a roughly man-sized troll would be fine. 

A Minotaur would likely be the leader of the group, so unless more than one Minotaur signs up, you might end up in command! Not sure if you'd want that or not. Just mentioning it.

An Amazon would be fine. I like the Bombardier Beetle idea. That could be fun. I'd be sure to give you an acid spray ability. :D

Those are some things to think about, but otherwise it's totally up to you!

-Scorp

#9 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:25 PM

I think I'll get onto the boat with you guys, but I'll have to ask about the posting schedule. How many posts a week? Update dates?

Oh, and before I get an idea shot down, I'd like to ask. What is the standing between the Minoan Alliance and the Longstriders?

Edited by GhostlyCheese, 02 March 2016 - 04:25 PM.

21.jpg

#10 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

...Given that Saber-Scorpion has blatantly given me permission to do this: Ghostly, don't join, or plan to stick around to the end of this one :P

#11 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Dump the punch, you GET the punch!

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:51 PM

I think I'll get onto the boat with you guys, but I'll have to ask about the posting schedule. How many posts a week? Update dates?

I will post a major DM update once a week, OR at any point after every player has taken an action. For the sake of the rules and such, I'm calling each week a "round." I will make smaller posts to react to minor actions, like conversation with an NPC or close inspection of an object. Major DM posts will be clearly marked as the beginning of a new round.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#12 Flying Ace

Flying Ace

BWAH!

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

If anyone wants to know what it's like to work in the IT field, this sums it up so perfectly it hurts.

Also I am down, I've had a wood elf I have been slowly building and shaping and suddenly he has a purpose and I am very happy for that

Posted Image

#13 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:18 PM

POPULAR

Wish me luck stormin' the castle. 8D

Name: Metallon
Race: Minotaur
Affinity: Fire
Deity: Vulcan
Faction: The Bulls of Minos
Talents: Martial Combat, Intimidation, Survival.

Strength: 7+6=13
Agility: 8-2=6
Constitution: 6+6=12
Perception: 5+2=7
Intelligence: 6
Spirit: 7
Luck: 3-2=1

Appearance: A towering hulk of muscle coated in sheer black fur, topped with a might pair of deadly curved horns capped in polished metal, Metallon strikes an imposing and heroic figure. He stands tall and proud, with strong arms and crafty hands that could shatter a man's bones or forge the finest sword in the south. Despite all this, his dark brown eyes are warm, and while they might strike terror into the hearts of man, they easily inspire camaraderie in his brothers.

minotaur_by_harry_monster-d9u7adf.jpg

Inventory: Two Mighty Warhammers, a pair of sharpened metal covers over his horns, three throwing axes tucked into his belt, and some flint, steel and a tinderbox.

Biography: Metallon is the descendant of a long and noble Minotaur family, stemming from a warrior who was part of the original raid on Castle Blood. An indomitable force and unparalleled blacksmith himself, Metallon forged his own pair of mighty hammers to take up the fight for freedom against the encroaching Imperial menace. The champion of many battles and an inspiring hero to many, Metallon's name even makes its rounds through some Imperial circles in fearful whispers. So when the challenge of conquering Castle Blood reached his ears, Metallon dutifully stepped forth to stop the Empire from establishing a foothold, and to finish the legacy of his ancestor, once and for all. 

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#14 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

...Given that Saber-Scorpion has blatantly given me permission to do this: Ghostly, don't join, or plan to stick around to the end of this one :P

Thank you, but I am prepared to stay ordered with this Campaign. I will not disappoint.

21.jpg

#15 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:02 PM

25453424935_24771c8166_b.jpg

Name: Mastus Ironhoof
Race: Minotaur
Affinity: Clay
Deity: Minos, though Mastus is liable to pray to whichever god or goddess may listen, depending on the situation.
Faction: Bulls of Minos
Talents: Martial Combat, Intimidation, Acrobatics, Education (Old Achaean and High Imperial)

Attributes
Strength: 12
Agility: 6
Constitution: 11
Perception: 6
Intelligence: 8
Spirit: 5
Luck: 4

Appearance: Tall, broad, and heavy as any proper minotaur, Mastus would be a model specimen of his race, if not for the many scars on his hide. Some might argue that the scars compliment a minotaur, though, as they have fought Achaean incursions into the Wilds the hardest, and Mastus exemplifies that attribute of his people. Indeed, his whole persona seems intended to strike fear into the hearts of men, as well as anything else that might anger him. From his crude, savage looking armor, to his over-sized weapon, to his proud displaying of his many scars, Mastus has carefully crafted his appearance for the purpose of intimidation. His face even honors the more wild-looking taurians of his ancestry, who originally came to Knossos from their home in the Jagged Edge many generations ago.

Inventory: Though his armor and weapon appear barbaric, this is a stylistic choice, and not a reflection of their level of craftsmanship. If one took a closer look at them, one would find the materials to be of superior quality, and the workmanship to be quite good. Mastus carries a small pack with him when traveling. Inside are parchment, ink and quill for writing, and charcoal for making rubbings of inscriptions, as well a few necessities for making camp, if the need arises. Otherwise, he prefers to be unburdened by anything that would not aid him in combat or his scholarly pursuits.

Biography: Mastus has proven himself time and again in battle against many foes of the Minoan Alliance. Despite that, he is not a hero, nor is he boastful. While he is as strong and resilient and fierce as any minotaur warrior could hope to be, he lacks both the desire and force of personality to lead. He would much rather spend his time away from battle reading ancient scrolls and studying ruins than jockeying for social position among his peers. Still, he strives to improve and better serve the Alliance, his fellow minotaurs, and himself.

Recently, he has been paired for continued training and mission work with a young fox-folk woman. Keya Navarre has proven herself both cunning and smart on the few occasions Mastus has gotten to work with her. Generally, he does the heavy lifting and she does the finesse work, but both do a decent job of watching the other's back. He did feel guilty, however, when she volunteered to go to Castle Blood after he pledged himself to the task. But with as treacherous a place as that dungeon promisses to be, his worry is tempered by the thought that her mix of swiftness and smarts will serve the group well.

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#16 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:55 PM

Ooh, immediately another Minotaur. Let's wrassle.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#17 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:43 PM

Well, assuming multiple characters that aren't duos are allowed...

Spoiler

-----

comission__pixie_by_phantagrafie-d5g4wm2

Name: Fen 'Mega-Mage the All-Seeing' Ambreeze

Race: Pixie

Affinity: Fire

Deity: Nature spirits

Faction: Minoan Alliance

Talents: Spiritual Connection, Arcane Gift, Arcane Lore, Subtlety

Attributes

Strength: 4 - 2 = 2

Agility: 2 + 6 = 8

Constitution: 4 - 2 = 2

Perception: 8 + 1 = 9

Intelligence: 9

Spirit: 10 + 4 = 14

Luck: 5

Appearance: Often sticking to the tiny size pixies have available to them, Fen glows a bright, leafy green in this form. Well, usually, anyway, and typically intense enough his actual form is difficult to spy.

Biography: Born in a small village well within the borders of the Minoan Alliance, Fen’s powerful magical gifts were quickly noticed by his fellow kin, and thus he was taught every trick in the book. He found this thorough education of nearly all things arcane to be tiresome and constrictive, but his sharp mind and powerful will not only helped him through it, but also had allowed him to keep these lessons in mind to become one of the Minoan Alliance’s most powerful mages. Of course, this was only in recent times, with most of his life up until this point spent flying across the lands owned by the Alliance to learn arcane secrets from a variety of races and locations.

When his education was finally deemed complete, Fen found himself free to wander the land, and now charged with quite a bit of power. Fortunately, before he could let it get to his head too far, he caught wind of the situation brewing at Castle Blood. Having heard of some of the magic-related incidents happening in the old place, he was largely intrigued by what he could glean from old Castle… without some old pixie or minotaur shaman breathing down his neck.

Inventory:

(1x) Steel dagger (pictured)

(1x) Pack of chalk

(1x) Outfit (pictured)

(1x) Backpack loaded with pixie-scale supplies (thus pretty much useless to anyone else) (food, flint and steel, etc.)

#18 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

“There is glory to be won in battle, but respect is what you earn away from it. That is far more valuable.”

Name: Sven Martagh
Race: Centaur
Affinity: Earth
Deity: He’d rather give his life for his people, rather than to a god.
Faction: Martagh Tribe, a small tribe of centaur warriors who fight to keep their land from those who would otherwise take it. 
Talents: Noble Combat, Charisma, Intimidation, Diplomacy

Strength: 7
Agility: 2 + 4 = 6
Constitution: 10
Perception: 4 + 1 = 5
Intelligence: 8
Spirit: 7
Luck: 4 - 1 = 3

Appearance: centaur_warrior_by_bright_raven-d6whyub.

The hair does little to help this, but by centaur standards, Sven is tall and broad. His lower half resembles a Clydesdale, and his upper half is scaled to match. 

Inventory: 2 long swords sheathed at his hips. Armor seen in the photo. Saddlebags to keep additional supplies, such as a waterskin, small daggers, and some food.

Biography: Sven Martagh, son of Dervn Martagh, took over as chieftain when his father died of old age not two years prior. His calm, fair demeanor and kindness towards all living things earned him respect from his tribe, and his fighting prowess earned him renown when combat could not be avoided. He is a great warrior, but not because he finds any joy in that. If a situation can be solved peacefully, he will always seek that solution long before he resorts to violence.

Castle Blood has been an eyesore for the Martagh tribe for eons, and a source of many a terrifying bedtime story. But, such stories are founded in truth, and the Martagh lands are close enough to this evil place for Sven to take notice. When the chance came to eradicate the evil, he gladly volunteered his strength to the cause. He cares little for petty disputes among the various beastfolk, and wants only to see some bit of darkness purged from the world. Many of his tribe volunteered to go in his place, but Sven would not have it.

He would go, personally. And come back only when his task is complete.

((Will probably be poking at this later. Wanted to get my sign-up in though before all the tank/physical attack types were taken))

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#19 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

Modified my sign-up to make Mastus a little more rounded with some shifting of attribute points and the talent of Education. Gotta have somebody who an read Ancient Achaean and High Imperial, right? :P

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#20 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:20 PM

Good stuff, guys! Keep 'em coming! :)

Well, assuming multiple characters that aren't duos are allowed...

I'm not sure about multiple characters... I'll wait and see how many sign-ups I get. If there are only a few, then I'll probably allow it. If I get a lot, then you might have to pick one character or the other.

-Scorp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users