• Please log in to reply
766 replies to this topic

#761 Spark

Spark

Guardians make their own fate.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,637 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:30 AM

Not exactly poor, just allotted my self-allowed 'entertainment' budget this month.

PXwSeJy.png

(Click to go to my Tumblr!)

#762 Spark

Spark

Guardians make their own fate.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,637 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

New Pants! Complete with Spurs.

EGCOQ84.png

PXwSeJy.png

(Click to go to my Tumblr!)

#763 The Gaming Hoodie

The Gaming Hoodie

The Nicest Hoodie You Will Ever Know

• 22 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

Haven't posted in awhile so I'm gonna post my guardian to make up for that. Anyway hope you guys have an awesome day :D 

image.jpg?width=1192&height=671

Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

#764 Krantz

Krantz

• 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:05 AM

Anyone else counting days to the release? I can't wait. Gonna roll a Titan most likely. I'm up for group play as well, if anyone wants to share bnet tags.

#765 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Anyone else counting days to the release? I can't wait. Gonna roll a Titan most likely. I'm up for group play as well, if anyone wants to share bnet tags.

Another person waiting for the PC version to drop? Nice. :lol: I posted my b.net tag on the previous page someplace. Feel free to add me.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#766 Randomman96

Randomman96

Someone you probably weren't expecting

• Nova Patron
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

PC launch trailer is up for Destiny 2.  In addition, Bungie has announced the preload date for the PC version, October 18th.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a way to resist the urge of throwing something out the window because my PC is on the fritz again and won't boot after my campus's power went down....

5Sa8Z49.gif

#767 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• 3,848 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

Well... it's Destiny. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not quite sure yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Destiny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users