New LEGO Minifigs - Chuck (season 1)

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Blog Posts, Site Updates 29 September 2016 · 735 views

Posted Image

Back in July, I made a Chuck minifig, with the plans of making some more later. Well, here they are! So far, I’ve added Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) and John Casey (Adam Baldwin), both in their promotional season 1 outfits. And, of course, there’s also Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi), AKA The Intersect, depending on who you ask.

I might be posting some more images for the figures on their gallery page on the site really soon. I just wanted to make absolutely sure I got this posted today, and not too terribly late.

Now, just a fair warning… I’m about to get into a very long, very personal topic of how much Chuck means to me, and how much the star of the show, Zachary Levi, has done to inspire me. If you care to read that full blog post, you can find it here. If you like the minifigs, be sure to share them elsewhere on the webbernets with a handy link back to my site! ;) :P Enjoy!

Until next time!

I love the pants/shoe design on the middle one. That must have been a pain to create.

I love the pants/shoe design on the middle one. That must have been a pain to create.

It's not Chuck without his Chucks! :P I'm also planning to make Casey's Buy More outfit in the future. :lol:

Chuck has seriously good shoe fashion! And these are fabulous! I can tell how much you enjoy the show and how much it means to you just by looking at how much work and detail you put into these!

And yes, I would love to see Casey's buy more outfit!

February 2020

S M T W T F S
2324 25 26272829

Recent Comments