BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Site Updates, Echoes of the Mage-Emperor 19 August 2017 · 517 views

BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections Very big update today, including (at last) the fourth chapter in Echoes of the Mage-Emperor, new cover art by Scorp for the story, an announcement regarding future updates, and finally, an update to the site's artwork sections!

First up, Echoes...

Finally, I've posted the full fourth chapter! It's pretty long, and I sincerely hope you find it worth the wait. Check that out here:

Chapter IV - The Human Soulstone

You'll also find some updates on the main page for Echoes, as well as the cover art by Scorp.

Next, I have a big announcement regarding future updates to Echoes, as well as the upcoming sequel to The Prophecy of the Six: Knightfall. I am putting Echoes on temporary hold until I've come closer to completing the second installment in The Prophecy of the Six series and preparing it for publication. This does NOT mean that Echoes is ended! In other words: I will update with one more Echoes chapter (Chapter V) before the story goes on temporary hiatus, so that I can focus on the second installment in The Prophecy of the Six! Echoes will resume in the future and return to regularly-scheduled updates (as originally planned).

Supporters on my Patreon (thanks to all of you, yet again!) can read a lot more about Echoes, its future (or at least hints of what's in store!), and a lot of behind-the-scenes looks at the story, characters, development, and more in my latest writing journal, which I posted a little while back (it also included sneak peeks of these updates). Check that out here, if you haven't already!

If you follow me on assorted social media and/or are one of the amazing generous people who support me on Patreon (every little bit helps!) and/or watch me on DeviantArt (whew, lots of things), you've probably already seen all the various artwork I'm about to show you, but here it is again anyway. I've updated the artwork sections of the site with some new pieces, including some fan-art, Wulfgard art, and a Patreon supporter reward sketch. Check out a few of those here, and be sure to visit my site's art galleries for more:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

That's all for this time. Hope you enjoy the new chapter in Echoes of the Mage-Emperor!

September 2017

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Recent Comments