• 7,918 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:14 PM

POPULAR

OMG! NEWS!

It's finally happening...

NOVA REFUGE: WARRIOR BORN

eBOOK EDITION!

COMING VERY SOON!

at a lower price than the print version, with no expensive shipping for international customers!

Get your eWallet ready...

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#62 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

It's up!

ebook_ad_text.png

Pick a country:

US UK DE FR ES IT NL
JP BR CA MX AU IN

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#63 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:56 PM

W00T! The physical version is now available on Amazon as well!

FLRo2Pa.jpg

Buy now on Amazon.com!

The Amazon paperback version is different from the first 500 copies I printed (the ones I'm still selling through my website). This new one is bigger (6x9), with a few more colors on the cover, and the interior text has been edited very slightly (typo corrections, etc.).

Also the text is justified now. I know someone on here pointed out that I needed to do that, but I can't remember who. Whoever it was, thanks! It's finally fixed! :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#64 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

16678546217_fa403e588f_b.jpg

Just a quick heads-up that the Warrior Born paperback is hovering around $18 on Amazon right now.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#65 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

So I've got a question:

How's progress on Saber's Edge coming?  Are we going to see it any time soon? Or at all? Or is Nova Refuge about as dead as this board has been since April, seeing as we've had no new NR content for at least that long?

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#66 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:46 PM

I've been much too busy with the Wulfgard Kickstarter products to have time work on anything Nova Refuge related, so no, I'm afraid there has been no progress. I still fully intend to write it eventually, however, and since we're getting close to shipping all the Wulfgard rewards, I may finally have time soon(ish).

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#67 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

POPULAR

ttom_final_031.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#68 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,114 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:36 AM

So Xerxes is really dead. Hmm...

But, its good that this is finally over :) And a new NR comic may begin :)

Edited by V.Metalic, 30 March 2016 - 10:38 AM.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#69 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

Scorp, now that most of the Wulfgard Kickstarter is over, and I assume many of the rewards have gone out to the backers, do you plan on working on Saber's Edge anytime soon, maybe during the Summer vacation? It would be massively cool if you could bring back the progress graphics that you had during the writing of Warrior Born :)

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#70 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

I'm actually re-reading Warrior Born right now, to prepare to dive into Saber's Edge again. :P

I've also been working on a Nova Refuge short story - based entirely on a burst of inspiration I had when I didn't have my book files around to work on - which I hope to post here soon.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#71 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:57 PM

I'm actually re-reading Warrior Born right now, to prepare to dive into Saber's Edge again. :P

I've also been working on a Nova Refuge short story - based entirely on a burst of inspiration I had when I didn't have my book files around to work on - which I hope to post here soon.

That is great news. Please do tell us more, when you can. Also, this is the graphic I was talking about:

warrior_born_completion_20080705.jpg

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#72 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:15 AM

No? I think it would be awesome, and fans would appreciate it :) But maybe you could make like a Flash or HTLM5 thing with sliders that can actually bedited to display different values, so you can show exactly how much progress you have made without having to do another image? What do you think Scorp?

Lukas S.

#73 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hmm, maybe, sure. I've got a bunch of irons in the fire right now, but once I get focused on a single book I'll consider making a graphic like that again.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#74 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

POPULAR

I posted a new Nova Refuge short story:

"Unburnt and Unbroken"

greeshakkeye.jpg

Vasha Greeshakk's Tale

by Justin R. Stebbins

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#75 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

Yes, yes, yes, oh my gosh yes, I've been dreaming of getting a new take on Greeshakk's story ever since he appeared in the original run of Warbringer! Thank you Scorp!

Lukas S.

#76 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

Hey, NR peeps. Tell me which short story to write. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#77 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader