Photo

The Shop Updates, Brickarms, BrickWarriors, etc. Thread!

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#41 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Grombrindal @ Oct 20 2008, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone notice a number of Brickarms weapons have faded into non-existence? Like the G36, MP5 etc.? Apparently they're coming back, but it's still sad - I was gonna place an order sad.gif .

Molding Problems, that's all I've been told by Badger, that or their being sued by Heckler & Koch, which is unlikely.
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#42 bladed-snake

bladed-snake

Two years... God...

• 280 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Old Gregg @ Oct 20 2008, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Molding Problems, that's all I've been told by Badger, that or their being sued by Heckler & Koch, which is unlikely.

close, I herd that Heckler & Koch are just making a deal with will.

Edited by bladed-snake, 21 October 2008 - 06:38 AM.

Viking metal and throwing knives

#43 Turaga of Force

Turaga of Force

Dark Lord of the Sith

• 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:26 AM

Brief BrickForge Review

BrickForge is awesome. All of the items are extremely detailed and the colors are a great match. At first the sand green wasn't that great but it is fixed now. The helmets do fit on a bit tight, especially the great helm, but they really aren't that hard to get off, so if you aren't constantly taking them on and off I don't see a problem with it. As for the armor and pauldrons, no problems, other than that the head needs to sit a bit high if you are to use a great helm with armor. People say that the weapons fall out of minifigs' hands, but I disagree. Old minifig hands can sometimes get slightly bent out. Since the BF weapons don't have a big knob on the bottom like most LEGO weapons do, they can slide out of loose hands easier, but if the hands are tight they fit just fine. The plumes fit pretty well, sometimes having slight trouble going in all the way. The visors for the Space Marine armor fit in really well and really tight but are also really easy to remove. (as long as they aren't on a minifig)

-ToF

Edited by Turaga of Force, 20 October 2008 - 11:28 AM.

#44 Chuck

Chuck

V

• 47 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:31 PM

You can has prototypes?

RAMM 7th RBT Sniper Team

With M21, M1911, and prototype ammo clip

Tundra-Camo Master Chief

With prototype Needler and Machete. Armor by another vendor.

WWII British Officer (based off of Will's 'Tommy' Fig)

With Lee-Enfield Rifle (monopod is in backpack) and prototype Colt M1917 Revolver

RAMM 7th RBT Officer

With silver M1911, 2 Flashbang Grenades, and prototype SPAS-12.

-Chuck
AKA Lego2000

#45 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

I wouldn't really class the M21 as a Prototype now, since it's available for General Sale, and the Needler will be staying that way, just Molded in a Single Piece.

On another note: DO NOT BUY FROM THE LITTLE ARMS SHOP. They are a Rip-Off of Little Armory, the owner was once the LA European Re-Seller, but he stole the Weapon Designs and passed them off as his own.
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#46 bladed-snake

bladed-snake

Two years... God...

• 280 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Old Gregg @ Oct 21 2008, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't really class the M21 as a Prototype now, since it's available for General Sale.

He didn't. he classed the ammo clip as a prototype. witch is an awesome prototype at that.

#47 Dr. X

Dr. X

Evil Rodent Thing

• 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:39 AM

The M21 is awesome, but I really love some of the prototypes like the paintball gun. Luckily, I have one and use it for stuff.

Edited by Dr. X, 23 October 2008 - 02:40 AM.

Posted Image
{Original Member number.... something}

#48 Karma Apple

Karma Apple

roll the dice

• 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

Protype form Little armory

It's the arc trooper gun

IVf7c08.gif

#49 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Member
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

I'm a little unsure about the Arc Trooper gun. Loved the idea, but it looks kinda out of proportion.

giphy.gif

#50 Karma Apple

Karma Apple

roll the dice

• 28 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:23 AM

well remember it's still a prototype so he can change it.

IVf7c08.gif

#51 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:29 AM

I'm planning on ordering from Little Armory and I have some questions:

Are the pieces any good? (The medieval weapons) If so, what colors can I get 'em in? 'Cos I can only see black so far.

Thanks in advance,

-Commando

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

#52 canadianD

canadianD

Rookie

• 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

added Brickarms Mega pack to my X-mas list.comes with all the BA weapons! biggrin.gif
You Will Hurt The Ones You Love The Most And Become What You Hate In Order To Save Them
-Flemeth

#53 Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman

• 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:30 AM

has anyone thought about lego kotor? i really like the series and id like to make a minifig series

#54 bladed-snake

bladed-snake

Two years... God...

• 280 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Gordon Freeman @ Nov 8 2008, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has anyone thought about lego kotor? i really like the series and id like to make a minifig series

Hate to minimod, but that's for a different topic, not here. And yes, someone has. His name is Saber-Scorpion. Do you know him?
--ON TOPIC--
How good is the Brickforge megagun? I'm planning on getting it, but... You get the point.

#55 The Magic Tuba Pixie

The Magic Tuba Pixie

There used to be something witty here. Except not really.

• 939 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:40 AM

So I got my BrickForge Order today. Totally excited. So excited, infact, that I tried to open the envelope from the wrong end (yes, my order came in an envelope; it was kinda small, but that's okay; I'm gonna order from them again soon [I hope] ).

So when I did get it open, I was surprised at how small it all was. My deception of size is pretty whack though, so it fits everything Lego perfectly.
I ordered:
1 set of Blue Space Marine Armor (helmet, armor, and visor [bronze])
1 set of Black Space Marine Armor (helmet, armor, and visor [bronze])
1 set of White Space Marine Armor (helmet, armor, and visor [bronze])
2 Bronze Roman shields
3 Bronze Gladii
2 Bronze Hoplite Helmets
2 White Officer Plumes
1 Transparent Blue Officer Plume (of Protection) (that always makes me smile biggrin.gif )
1 Transparent BLue Hero Sword (of Protection)
1 Transparent Blue Roman Shield (of Protection)
1 Dark Grey Military Helmet
1 Transparent Blue Space Marine Visor (of Protection)
2 Bronze Javelins

It arrived on perfectly on time and in perfect condition; I got everything above as well as:
1 Bronze Great helm (which I promptly stuck on one of my fig heads and got it stuck; my brother got it unstuck for me becasue he's awesome.)
and
1 Brown Battle Axe

Needless to say, I'm very happy with it. It's all great. I plan to use the order to show off to my freinds (who are ignorant of the Online Lego Community, despite my best efforts) and in my comic.

I like BrickForge stuff a little better than BrickArms, mainly becasue BrickArms is realistic and I play with Legos becasue they're not realistic.
Not to say BrickArms is bad, because BrickArms is great, too.

Edited by The Magic Tuba Pixie, 12 November 2008 - 08:43 AM.

Posted Image

#56 Safor

Safor

Our guns never tire, we have beat back the foe!

• 81 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

Lol, I like realism mixed with toyish. So great.
Anyone enjoy making alley mobsters with the new baseball bat from BrickArms?
My freind wants to make a Gordan Freeman wit that Combat Shotgun, too.

I ordered from BrickArms once, was quite satisfied. I love the free weapons.
I have yet to order from Brick Forge, but my freind an I will mass order tomorrow, I guess.
Speaking of, I better get a list of stuff going!

Edited by Safor, 14 November 2008 - 11:39 AM.

Posted Image

#57 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

More Prototypes!

BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol (AKA Plasma Pistol)

BrickArms Alien Plasma Grenade (AKA Plasma Grenade)

BrickArms Alien Plasma Blade (AKA Energy Sword)

They are all slated for Mass Production, with a few more Proto's to come and the Needle Gun will be Mass-Produced

#58 Red Viper

Red Viper

...In Progress...

• Nova Member
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

Actually will already announced that the needler won't see mass production. He said it took to much time.

#59 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Red Viper@ @ Nov 20 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually will already announced that the needler won't see mass production. He said it took to much time.

No one 'missed' it. Missing it implies the opportunity to aquire one is long past. But Will still has the CAD design for it, and still has the prototype mold as well. That means he can continue producing prototype pieces for conventions and the possibility of it being released on a wider scale is still there (note that I said -possibility- and not -certainty-).

Will is aware of the demand for the Needle Gun. Producing it in a single colour for regular sale is something that's been discussed within the BrickArms crew. As of now, we have no announcements to make concerning such an item. When/if we do, you'll see it here first.

Both Old Quotes from Damien, there is a post and a couple of Pictures with it Molded in a single Color, seeing as Will's Molder offer's Dark Purple, but I can't find it at the moment.

#60 Karma Apple

Karma Apple

roll the dice

• 28 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:31 AM

On little armory space weapons for sale

IVf7c08.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users