Photo

The Shop Updates, Brickarms, BrickWarriors, etc. Thread!

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#21 Axel

Axel

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every second of it!

• 178 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

LIttle Armoury now has a Modern weapon set, 2 Medieval weapon sets, 14th century armour and great helm. Bad news is that the medieval weapons only come in black for now, until Blasterman restocks.

#22 Xero

Xero

I will be the last

• Nova Member
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

You know, I wonder if BrickArms is going to, at some point, update their World War II weapon series. I wouldn't mind seeing an M1 Carbine in there, or a Thompson M1A1.

#23 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

Current list of BA Weapons:

M21 Sniper Rifle (NEW)
Lee-Enfield SMLE (NEW)
Baseball Bat (NEW)
Silenced Spy Pistol x2
M1 Garand Rifle
AK Assault Rifle
M47 Shotgun
M47 Tactical Shotgun
Spy Pistol
M23 Pistol w/LAM
M23 SOCOM Pistol
M67 Frag Grenade 4-Pack
M24 Steilhandgranates 3-Pack
M41-A Xeno Pulse Rifle
Micro SMG(Uzi) 2-Pack
C96 Broomhandle Mauser x2
Magnum Revolver x2
M4 Carbine
M1911 .45 Calibre Handgun
M1A1 .45 Calibre SMG
MP40 9mm WW2 SMG
RPG Rocket Grenade
Space Assault Rifle(MA5B/MA5C)
Space Magnum Pistol(M5D)
Combat LMG(MK48)
Auto-9(Robocops Pistol)
M84 Stun-Grenade 4-Pack
Bipod 2-Pack
Monopod 3-Pack
M2019 x2(Blade Runner Pistol)

Upcoming Products:

Combat Shotgun(SPAS-12)
M1917 Revolver
Combat Knife(KA-BAR)
Machete
Gunblade
Brodie Helmet
Cleaver

(More)

Derringer
Bayonet
MG42
Bazooka and High-Explosive Round
Colt Navy Pistol
Rapier
Paintball Gun
Longsword

There is of course more planned, but I'm not in the position to disclose that information.

Edited by Old Gregg, 06 October 2008 - 02:36 AM.

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#24 Xero

Xero

I will be the last

• Nova Member
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

What, are you some kind of ''higher up'' in BrickArms? Disclose un-disclosable information. Please? I give you kitten if you do.

#25 Axel

Axel

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every second of it!

• 178 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

THere's a new grenade launcher with a removable clip as well. Just went up on prototypes today.

#26 Hawk

Hawk

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

• Nova Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Oct 6 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What, are you some kind of ''higher up'' in BrickArms? Disclose un-disclosable information. Please? I give you kitten if you do.

On their forum, they have a lot of exclusive stuff, like upcoming weapons.

mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 

#27 Xero

Xero

I will be the last

• Nova Member
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (Hawk @ Oct 7 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On their forum, they have a lot of exclusive stuff, like upcoming weapons.

Well, yeah I know that, I lurk around their sometimes sans account just to see what's up.

#28 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Oct 7 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, I'm just a regular Joe, I'm just not at liberty to release any more information because I can't.
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#29 MSurber90

MSurber90

Okay, I'm lost, uh I'm angry, and I'm armed.

• 326 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

Planning on picking up Will's new Zombie Defense weapon pack. I have a large zombie themed MOC in the planning stages biggrin.gif. And it's currently the only way to get the SPAS 12 (combat shotgun.)

#30 bladed-snake

bladed-snake

Two years... God...

• 280 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Monty @ Oct 10 2008, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Planning on picking up Will's new Zombie Defense weapon pack. I have a large zombie themed MOC in the planning stages biggrin.gif. And it's currently the only way to get the SPAS 12 (combat shotgun.)

I ordered it, it should be here in a few days, and the SPAS is awesome, I have one. The M21 is also amazing, I love it. I think the zombie pack has inspired me to make a zombie apocalypse, but i need more real zombie heads. Briklink, AWAY!

Viking metal and throwing knives

#31 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

My most recent Brickarms Order was validating, when the Bank decided it was going to claim I'd Overdrawn 11p (22c), charged me 95 and cancelled all Payments on Item's, so now, I've just told them to F-Off and I've changed banks.

Anyways, the Order was:

x1 Zombie Defense Weapons Pack

x2 Covert Weapons Pack

x1 Baseball Bat

x2 SMLE Lee-Enfield

x2 M24 'Potato Masher'

x4 C96 'Broomhandle' Mauser

x4 MP40 WW2 SMG

x2 RPG Rocket Grenade

#32 Tangero2325

Tangero2325

Private

• 80 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:11 AM

It kinda sucks that the H&K weapons (MP5, MP7, PSG-1, G36) aren't availible at Brickarms anymore. What happened to them? Did they have a run-in with Heckler and Koch? I need that stuff to make F.E.A.R. minifigs. The new SPAS is awesome though.
- Tangero

My Mocpages

#33 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Tangero2325 @ Oct 14 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It kinda sucks that the H&K weapons (MP5, MP7, PSG-1, G36) aren't availible at Brickarms anymore. What happened to them? Did they have a run-in with Heckler and Koch? I need that stuff to make F.E.A.R. minifigs. The new SPAS is awesome though.

That's all the help you'll find.

#34 Tangero2325

Tangero2325

Private

• 80 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Old Gregg @ Oct 14 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I read that a couple days ago. Oh well. At least there's ebay.
- Tangero

My Mocpages

#35 Gryphon

Gryphon

Legionnaire

• Nova Member
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:18 AM

Can someone who's ordered a lot of stuff from these guys post short, one to two sentence reviews of their products? I would like to order from them (and the time is right, since Little Armory has the medieval sets in stock), but I need a bit more assurance (in either consensus, they're awesome or they suck) ever since I heard of helms that don't come off (ahem, Great Helm) and weapons that fall out of their owners' hands (ahem, BrickForge). Anyone up to the task? I once PM'd Koth (remember him? He hasn't been on for months) and asked him, and he gave me a list of such info, but I, er, seem to have lost it blush.gif , so...
-Gryph

Currently reading: Born to Run by Christopher McDougall, and 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King. Currently building: A MOC based on the new Space Police sets. Currently drawing: a dwarf! They're fun... Currently playing: Cortex Command and Dragon Age Currently watching: Just finished Clash of the Titans. Looking forward to Prince of Persia. Currently writing: Some world-building stuff for my stories.

#36 Hawk

Hawk

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

• Nova Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (Gryphon @ Oct 16 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can someone who's ordered a lot of stuff from these guys post short, one to two sentence reviews of their products? I would like to order from them (and the time is right, since Little Armory has the medieval sets in stock), but I need a bit more assurance (in either consensus, they're awesome or they suck) ever since I heard of helms that don't come off (ahem, Great Helm) and weapons that fall out of their owners' hands (ahem, BrickForge). Anyone up to the task? I once PM'd Koth (remember him? He hasn't been on for months) and asked him, and he gave me a list of such info, but I, er, seem to have lost it blush.gif , so...

I ordered from a few so...

Brickarms

Very, very pleased. The guns are nice and sleek like the new Star wars guns and have multiple grips for good usage. Flawless and sturdy. A must buy if you want a good gun.

Brickforge

I was not all that pleased. The order took forever, weeks. I thought it was lost. The swords are loose in a minifigs hands, they look cool but aren't that great. The helmets are a bit snug on a minifig's head, but not bad. The armor is very good though, especially the elven. Good for both futuristic and medieval.

mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 

#37 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Hawk @ Oct 16 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very, very pleased. The guns are nice and sleek like the new Star wars guns and have multiple grips for good usage. Flawless and sturdy. A must buy if you want a good gun.

PHAIL! Brickarms doesn't produce any Star Wars guns, that's Little Armory, Will has said himself that it doesn't interest him enough to mold some guns.

#38 Xero

Xero

I will be the last

• Nova Member
  • 4,082 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:39 AM

Ahem, he said they are nice and sleek like the new Star Wars guns.

#39 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Oct 17 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahem, he said they are nice and sleek like the new Star Wars guns.

Be quite, no pointing out mistakes or I'll show ya what I've got tongue.gif

#40 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Member
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

Anyone notice a number of Brickarms weapons have faded into non-existence? Like the G36, MP5 etc.? Apparently they're coming back, but it's still sad - I was gonna place an order sad.gif.

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users