• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Amazon over priced their LEGOs that are no longer on the market. I looked up the 2007 (or maybe it was 2008) republic gunship, $400! That moment was worthy of a jaw drop and a squint to make sure that I was reading it right. $400, that was about 4 times the price of when it was on the market. Amazon also sells the LEGO Star Wars camo clone trooper for $50. Come on Amazon! 

Please sir, check the date of the last post before necromancing an old topic from 2008... That was a little over four years ago.

Old timer

#22 Randomman96

Randomman96

Someone you probably weren't expecting

• Nova Member
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Look, like what people were saying about the Star Wars sets, you got to remember, sets like those(Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Marvel or DC comics characters for example) are brand names, which means that not only does the Lego Company have to pay for licenses to create them, but packaging, the plastics themselves, and advertising in their catalog, commercials, and other general adds.  Then shipping to their stores, to retail stores(Target, Walmart, or generic toy stores), or even to your house if you order them online.   They raise the prices to make do with the other rises in prices.  Then there are the small things you may not think of, like payment to the workers, or maintenance on their machinery.

5Sa8Z49.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users