NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard SUPER POLL - Characters & Stories

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Wulfgard Characters & Stories Super Poll

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Favorite Main Character in Knightfall

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Favorite Main Character in Into the North

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Favorite Secondary Character or Villain in Knightfall

Favorite Short Story in Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1

Favorite Character in an Imperial Order

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,978 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

Just for fun, like the NR one! This one is for characters and stories. It was hard to try and split these up in different little ways. :P

Scorp and I split the Wulfgard one into two polls: Characters & Stories and Lore & Setting. Be sure to vote in both!

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#2 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Gah, as fun as this was, I actually got a little stressed having to choose my favorites here.  There are just too many great characters in the WG universe!

Kye in particular needs some love (no seriously, just look at the poor guy!), but I'm glad I'm not the only one who chose Caiden and Dagfari with so many solid competitors in their respective categories.

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users