• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#381 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Highlord of Aurora

• Nova Member
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

Your drawings have gotten way more detailed! I really pike the Blackbeard drawing.

Keep it up!
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#382 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,968 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:40 PM

Pretty badass stuff lately! The angels are awesome, and I love the Jabberwock, but I'd have to say the best one is that dragon vs. hydra. Good perspective, and the hydra looks great.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#383 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:56 PM

Your drawings have gotten way more detailed! I really pike the Blackbeard drawing.

Keep it up!

Thanks man! I appreciate the feeback!

Pretty badass stuff lately! The angels are awesome, and I love the Jabberwock, but I'd have to say the best one is that dragon vs. hydra. Good perspective, and the hydra looks great.

Hey man! I'm glad the art was able to lure you back here!

Anyways, I'm going to be splurging some art here. A lot of this stuff was done in October or older, so I hope you guys like it.

I did do Inktober this year, but since I don't want to post every single drawing here (especially since I posted them daily to my Twitter), you can check out them out on my Tumblr

Also, if you're a part of my content-feed Discord server, you know I've been commissioning Brett Neufield (creator of the Marblegate Webcomic, which you should read if you liked SYWBAA), and these are the four that he's done so far: my fantasy characters Dalton Westmoore, Malebranche the Malignant, Demetrius Bloodhaven, and Khraddik, Scourge of the South.

Yes, I plan on commissioning Scorp again at some point, but I'd have to get more money first.

Anyways, on to the actual art!

Here are some Fantasy Doodles:

fantasy_doodles_60_by_dwestmoore_ddjhlac

fantasy_doodles_61_by_dwestmoore_ddjhlak

And have some Minecraft doodles as well:

pillager_and_ravager_by_dwestmoore_ddjhl

Sorry for the lack of art. College, work, procrastination, and personal issues have gotten in the way of me doing art lately.

But as always, Comments, Critiques, and Suggestions are always appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users