63 replies to this topic

#61 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

Ooh, Crane turned out really well! He looks so fluffeh and I wanna hug him. :3

Though his proportions do seem a little off, his right arm in particular sticking out to me. I think his forearm mostly seems to be the issue, with it looking a little short compared to his left one.

However, compared to your past couple humanoids his pose in general looks way less stiff, and you've got a lot of nice little details going on - ruffles in his clothing, buttons, his rather bulky pocket/pouch thingie, etc. - that really stick out in a good way!

Keep up the good work! :D

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#62 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

the_twin_princes_of_pain___lye_and_kye_b

Lye and Kye, the twin demon Princes of Pain. July sketch request from an Apex Predator tier Patreon supporter.

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#63 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

*Angry Anime Grunting*

• Nova Patron
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

the_twin_princes_of_pain___lye_and_kye_b

Can't wait to see a color version of this!

#64 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

Haven't posted in here in a while; I generally keep my DeviantArt updated regularly, and I also post all my artwork in my Art Journals on my Patreon. I recently posted a bunch of old and relatively old concept art on there for my supporters, with lots of commentary on each piece.

But here's a small update. The next update will include the colored version of that Lye and Kye picture (which I'm working on now and is nearly complete), as well as Patreon reward commissions for two other supporters.

painted_bunting_by_maverick_werewolf-dbh

First up is a painted bunting I drew and colored with colored pencils for my Mom's birthday, on July 26th.

sonic_the_hedgehog__sonic_boom__sketch_b

And here's a quick sketch of Sonic the Hedgehog, of his Sonic Boom design. Love that show.

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users