Photo

Mission: Impossible - Fallout/Cruise Missile Appreciation Thread

CHOO CHOO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: CRUISE MISSILE

What is the second best Mission Impossible movie after Ghost Protocol?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ocelot

Ocelot

#Reylo

• 7,711 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:48 AM

There's a new Mission Impossible movie coming, and it looks stone cold incredible:

And as with every new Mission Impossible, we have a chance for Tom Cruise to do some more insane stunts that only a super rich guy with no fear of death who's basically spent his life learning how to do cool stuff can do. Not content with merely doing all his own climbing, fighting and driving stunts, now he's actually flying the helicopter in this movie's helicopter chase:

I love this maniac. Where else are you going to see an actor throwing a helicopter over a waterfall in a movie? I mean, Jackie Chan broke more or less every bone in his body in shooting, used to do 900 takes of a single shot to get it absolutely perfect, directed and wrote and starred in and choreographed his own movies and then sang the theme song over the end credits, but even he never learnt to fly a helicopter for his craft. CRUISE MISSILE, BABY!

So we've got a helicopter chase, a motorbike chase, Henry Cavill and Cruise Missile punching guys so hard they demolish a public bathroom. More free-climbing of cliffs. We've got that bad guy from Rogue Nation, who also played the frog monster guy in Prometheus, btw. Rebecca Ferguson is back, Alec Baldwin's back, Simon Pegg's there, and a little bit of Mrs Hunt, Michelle Monaghan, too. We've got everyone but Paula Patton, it seems, and that hurts me, but nothing's perfect. In conclusion, what is your favourite Mission Impossible movie and why is it Ghost Protocol?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users