News LEGO Art and Writing Forums About Me
Shop Shop: Minifigs Shop: Decals Shop: Accessories Shop: Instructions Shop: Novels

Fallout New Vegas Minifigs (NCR and Legion)

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 24 March 2011 · 2,732 views

A-yup, that's right, it's wave 2 of the Fallout minifigs, featuring the New California Republic and Caesar's Legion from Fallout: New Vegas! Also featuring a look at a Vault 13 Door I've been working on...

Fallout New Vega Minifigs!

New in the Post-Apoc section of the Decals Shop:

Desert Troopers and Legionaries!

Sorry about the missing comic this week, by the way. I came down with something and have been feeling a bit under the weather.

Anyway, coming up next: Team Fortress 2!

Wow, the Centurions do have really cool armor! Those decals are awesome! :D But may I ask what's the deal with the two-headed dog bear thing on the NCR's flag?
Get well soon, Scorp!

Sweet decals, as always. ;)

Wow, the Centurions do have really cool armor! Those decals are awesome! :D But may I ask what's the deal with the two-headed dog bear thing on the NCR's flag?

It's a 2-headed version of the bear on California's state flag. Two-headed because it's a post-apoc wasteland out there now, and lots of things have 2 heads. :P
I. LOVE. THEM. What I would use for the NCR Veteran Ranger though is the Brickarms M1 steel pot helmet(The World War II U.S. Soldier Helmet). Now all we need is a Legate Lanius, he's the most badass character in New Vegas IMO.

It's a 2-headed version of the bear on California's state flag. Two-headed because it's a post-apoc wasteland out there now, and lots of things have 2 heads. :P

Ah, of course. :P A two-headed bear would be such a cool thing to ride into battle...
These are insane. I may have to buy some of these.
Sweet.

Yeah, just one word. I'm lazy.

WHOO, CALIFORNIA. REPRESENT!! :P
:thumbsup: :patties: Horray for Fallout New vegas! And Horray for Tf2! But Why did'nt you use the british brick arms helmet for the NCR Trooper Helmet? The trooper Helmet is the british helmet. ANd If you said the Republic had equal postions, where are the female soldiers??? :unsure:
I was too much of a cheapskate to buy the Brodie helmets. :P One of the NCR troopers is supposed to be female though... one of the ones with the face-mask.

I was too much of a cheapskate to buy the Brodie helmets. :P One of the NCR troopers is supposed to be female though... one of the ones with the face-mask.

Or the U.S. Brickarms helmet for the NCR Veteran Rangers.
I like fallout three alot but you wanna know what i want.ever heard of crysis 2.one of my top favorite games.and real easy to make.(probably. i wouldnt know)just a sugestion.

I like fallout three alot but you wanna know what i want.ever heard of crysis 2.one of my top favorite games.and real easy to make.(probably. i wouldnt know)just a sugestion.

I used to only make things I really liked myself (Fallout is one of those things), but lately I've been roughly following the results of this poll I made: http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=7767

So my next project (once I've posted the Team Fortress 2 minifigs) will probably be Dead Space. Crysis didn't get very many votes, although I may make them in the future - who knows?