News LEGO Art and Writing Forums About Me
Shop Shop: Minifigs Shop: Decals Shop: Accessories Shop: Instructions Shop: Novels

Zombie Month Promo, Custom Minifig Price Drop

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 30 September 2012 · 6,174 views

LEGO SSL Update Shop Decals
Posted Image

Halloween is on the way, and to celebrate, all decal orders from now until the end of October will include free special edition ZOMBIE VERSIONS of popular characters!

Also, the prices for all of my Custom Minifigs have been reduced! Check out the new prices here.

More details about the zombie promo:
  • The zombie decals will ONLY be available during the month of October. I do not plan to sell them separately afterward.
  • You will get 1 zombie decal set for every $8 you spend on decals. You will see the free items automatically appear in your cart!
  • Not all of the decals are shown in the images here. There are around 3 zombie-fied decals for each category, excluding some smaller categories like Action Hero and Dark Future. You will get ones from the same categories as the other decals you ordered, or similar categories.
  • If you really want one of the zombies shown here, you may request them in the Comments of your order. But remember, not all of the zombies available are pictured here!
Also, don't forget to enter the ongoing LEGO Duel Vignette Contest if you haven't! The zombie promo will be over when it ends, but the winner gets a free minifig!

Posted Image

Where'd you get the BR and Shotgun from?
These figures are great! Love the ripped clothing and general gore(or should I say goo?).

Where'd you get the BR and Shotgun from?

Those items are what you might call Coming Soon! ;-)

Gotcha...

Quick question about the guns, are they Brickarms?
Yes.
Are We Going To See The Other Decals Not Displayed Here? Or When We Specify What We Want Should We Just Say The Category We Want It From?
Also, Nice Little Diorama For The Figs. The Grate Idea Is Grate. See What I Did There?

Are We Going To See The Other Decals Not Displayed Here? Or When We Specify What We Want Should We Just Say The Category We Want It From?

I'm not planning to post picture of the rest, but if you get some, feel free to post photos for others to see! You can specify a category, yes.

Also, Nice Little Diorama For The Figs. The Grate Idea Is Grate. See What I Did There?

Thanks - it's actually the Fallout street diorama that I built. :)
i know this is not related to zombie month,but i wanted to know where you got your grey marine helmets
Can we specify a certain decal we want a zombie version of?